T017

Nov 29, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial incest patched android port of The Visit v0.10Fix2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
We are not worthy, thank you sir!

Dec 29, 2018
The real problem to me was inconsistency same thing happend when you visited the aunt workplace but he actually shoved that guy off.. but now he got a brain freeze ??;)
What scene are you talking about? The only one I can remember was the one where some guy asks for Nikki's number and he tells him to just ask her directly. Then the bar creep says he already tried that and she turns him down every time, so the main character says "Sorry bud, I can't help you." That's a very measured response, so I don't see how it's out of character for him to not instantly yell at the office creep the way that Haley did.

I'm disappointed with how the main character tried to excuse the behaviour of the office creep by telling Haley that they shouldn't tell Karen about it because "I think that he was just trying to sound cool", but I don't see how anyone could say that he was afraid of the guy. That dude was super scrawny and not intimidating in the least. It seems to be that the main character just thought that the office creep was pathetic rather than dangerous.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
What scene are you talking about? The only one I can remember was the one where some guy asks for Nikki's number and he tells him to just ask her directly. Then the bar creep says he already tried that and she turns him down every time, so the main character says "Sorry bud, I can't help you." That's a very measured response, so I don't see how it's out of character for him to not instantly yell at the office creep the way that Haley did.

I'm disappointed with how the main character tried to excuse the behaviour of the office creep by telling Haley that they shouldn't tell Karen about it because "I think that he was just trying to sound cool", but I don't see how anyone could say that he was afraid of the guy. That dude was super scrawny and not intimidating in the least. It seems to be that the main character just thought that the office creep was pathetic rather than dangerous.
Plus there’s the fact that Nikki is working in a bar wearing a revealing outfit. Anyone who isn’t expecting a woman to get unwanted advances in that situation is naive.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry but I read in this thread, that newly decisions have consequences. Can anybody tell me which decisions have different consequences?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes it was that point that did not make any sense haley calling this guy out and mc still try to excuse this guy behaviour even though he did nothing to call this guy out.. was totally out of character from this mc.. The mom still needed to know what this guy was up to
knowing this creep works for the mom was more then enough for me to get him fired..

Yes that was the scene i was talking about in this scene mc still call this guy off but at the mom workplace he does nothing at all. That is why i said a total brain freeze. if haley did not say anything what then ?? To me it should not have been haley but mc who was suppose to be the one to call this guy off.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not really bothered either way by the maid or Karen, I know a lot of people love Nikki, she is the "boxfront" girl for the game but honestly, Haley is one of the best +1's i've seen in an H game, absolutely perfect GF for a hornball MC that is blatantly going for that Harem.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
yes it was that point that did not make any sense haley calling this guy out and mc still try to excuse this guy behaviour even though he did nothing to call this guy out.. was totally out of character from this mc.. The mom still needed to know what this guy was up to
knowing this creep works for the mom was more then enough for me to get him fired..

Yes that was the scene i was talking about in this scene mc still call this guy off but at the mom workplace he does nothing at all. That is why i said a total brain freeze. if haley did not say anything what then ?? To me it should not have been haley but mc who was suppose to be the one to call this guy off.
Stig could be developing a storyline whereas MC end up kicking his ass in future updates IDK.

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes