• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
by doing 5-6 replay, only got Haley once, and "bad" for other :(

A walk could really be handy here :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
According to the CGs,

There are animations for Karen + Nikki, Karen and Haley.

No animation for the Harem yet
The harem hasn't been started yet, Nikki has some work to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a WT was posted on page 220, so yeah those are the routes. you have been be really precise to get the endings, have to play it almost perfectly. decisions that seemingly have nothing to do with each other impact the endings.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I will not play again unless there is a walkthrough or someone say what to do. What a disaster ... now remember what think ticks something to make a good step ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game was so simple back then and now ... fuck. I'm too dissapointed, seriously.
If there is no walkthrough or someone doesn't say what needs to be done to make a good ending ... this game is going to the bin, i don't want to save at every choice ...
P.D. Yes, yes, facepalm every emote you want or call me bad player but ... there wasn't any evidence that tells the player what happen if you choose something even if the dev tells that there will consequences.
When you have a dick the size of a horse, unexpected things happen in life. ;)
Besides, you can rewind this pretty fast in Renpy, probably the best thing about the engine.
It's way worse with most games on Unity.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes