• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
During a playthru of the last chapter I saw this line ..

"Dr. Williams is probably in here too."
"I've got no way of knowing which she might be in though."

This seemed like it should lead somewhere..but didn't ...so I used Unren and had a look .

This is the code just before the missing choice

if phonechase:
jump docno
elif phoneapology:
jump docno
else:
jump docyes

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
One can only hope, haha, but I was glad to spend some quality time with Dr. Williams too, better her than Haley, haha :p
But Karen- time was hands down the best in this update, especially the last thing she said, oh boy, she has the right idea :p
The quality time with the doc, was that while shopping? I didn't get any choices there so I'm wondering how far back I have to go to set that up to see? Any ideas?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The quality time with the doc, was that while shopping? I didn't get any choices there so I'm wondering how far back I have to go to set that up to see? Any ideas?
Yeah it was with the doc, you needed to scold Haley back in the hospital to get quality time with the Doc then, only then you could have more time with her now, I think :p

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
"There's a level in hell just endlessly following women around in shops" :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Great update (y)! Nikki's swimsuit looked kinda ridiculous imo, with her huge tits and all . Loved both scenes in shop :love:, Nikki's dance and Haley rubbing herself :love: and the icing on the cake was mom of course :love::love::love:! Oh boy now if you'll excuse me, im going to take a 15 to 30 min shower :whistle::whistle:

D

Deleted member 780468

should I play this without the latest incest patch?

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
did i miss something or was 0.8 some kind of graphic/animation rework related update ? cause the story ends in the bathroom with karen in both 0.7 and 0.8 for me

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
did i miss something or was 0.8 some kind of graphic/animation rework related update ? cause the story ends in the bathroom with karen in both 0.7 and 0.8 for me
No there is definitely story continuation in 0.8.
Not sure if it'll help, but when you load the 0.7 save, just scroll back just a little and then go forward, maybe that does the trick.
Or you might want to delete 0.7 version and just keep the persistent file or the saves.
Not sure what else you could do :p

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes