Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter
i questioned why i should get my friend from college her purse before i ran after the robber then when she tried to apologize i called her worthless bitch who doesnt deserve my love and my love will go to my mommy #ByeFelica

case and point if you did the hailey scene in the doctors office you probably wont even meet the doctor
thanks

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
We all wanted to see the first sex scene with Karen !! Although I thought it would be in v0.9. for this HJ & BJ.. but Stig had other plans :love::love:

The updates are not too long, but it makes up for it with these fantastic animations. I am not a dev. but make sure it takes a long time.

Now is the time for new members to start supporting Stig on their Patreon page! Come on guys!! He deserves it!!

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually you do not. that only happens if you hesitated during the chase scene for Haley's phone and did not forgive her. Thus you did not get haley's hospital scene which would then allow the doctor to give you her number during her initial scene in this update. if you get haley's hospital scene, you cannot screw the doctor

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So things are heating up with the mother, and the police officer is definitely one I'd like to see return and play a bigger role.

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
I downloaded update. And I have scene with doctor and Karen without patch. Or with patch it will be more hot?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes