Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
No there is definitely story continuation in 0.8.
Not sure if it'll help, but when you load the 0.7 save, just scroll back just a little and then go forward, maybe that does the trick.
Or you might want to delete 0.7 version and just keep the persistent file or the saves.
Not sure what else you could do :p
all right thanks a lot ! will give it a try

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
did i miss something or was 0.8 some kind of graphic/animation rework related update ? cause the story ends in the bathroom with karen in both 0.7 and 0.8 for me
If you played with the 0.7 incest patch it overwrites the 0.8 files so cant see them. Either wait for the official 0.8 incest patch or try the unofficial ones.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
If you played with the 0.7 incest patch it overwrites the 0.8 files so cant see them. Either wait for the official 0.8 incest patch or try the unofficial ones.
i've played 0.7 vanilla and then today i installed the incest patch and applied it to 0.8 assuming is was already usable , guess it's my bad then :ROFLMAO: thanks for the info

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter

fucking hell this update was amazing probably was one of the best updates based on the cliff hanger :D

Doctor william scenes (Jenny)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Load save game
I found that loading some Saved game states led to immediate Ren'Py errors, which I could sometimes Ignore and continue while others made it impossible to continue. This was before any incest patch was made, so just using the vanilla game as shipped.

In a different game thread, this issue has usually been blamed on using newer versions of Ren'Py, which apparently has been known to break use of old Saves due to changes sometimes not being backwards-compatible. If true, I think that's just incredibly lazy coding - i.e., not lazy for putting in work to enhance the platform, but definitely lazy for not maintaining backwards-compatibility whenever possible (especially for minor releases) - but it unfortunately happens:

Note
While we usually attempt to keep save compatibility between releases, this compatibility is not guaranteed. We may decide to break save-compatibility if doing so provides a sufficiently large benefit.
In these cases, it's up to the Dev team to decide if it might be worth upgrading their game's level of Ren'Py and possibly breaking the use of old saves, is my understanding. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So you may need to go back and create new saves or only access them with a prior installment (e.g., 0.7).

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

fucking hell this update was amazing probably was one of the best updates based on the cliff hanger :D

Doctor william scenes (Jenny)

how did you get the doctor scene? I screwed her earlier in the game, but I didn't get the scene

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
how did you get the doctor scene? I screwed her earlier in the game, but I didn't get the scene
i questioned why i should get my friend from college her purse before i ran after the robber then when she tried to apologize i called her worthless bitch who doesnt deserve my love and my love will go to my mommy #ByeFelica

case and point if you did the hailey scene in the doctors office you probably wont even meet the doctor

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes