KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
Unofficial incest patch....
Crashed on launch. Any special steps I should take or just extract the files to the /game folder?
Edit: The game launched on the second try but the patch didn't seem to work. (At least at the start of the game.)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
actually you do not. that only happens if you hesitated during the chase scene for Haley's phone and did not forgive her. Thus you did not get haley's hospital scene which would then allow the doctor to give you her number during her initial scene in this update. if you get haley's hospital scene, you cannot screw the doctor
I was responding to:

I screwed her earlier in the game, but I didn't get the scene
Which I thought meant:

"I had sex with the Doctor in the hospital, but didn't get the 0.8 followup scene with her."

So, I answered how to get that scene in 0.8, assuming you chose the correct options the led to sex with the Doctor at the hospital in a prior installment.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I just wanted to say(write) that guy who made this game(he stated that this is his first) is a fucking genius and model of mom(Karen) is soo damn convincing. I'm like instantly in love with that character. Quality of graphics(especially) and plot is on such a good level. Damn. This game is my second favorite as for this moment right after Dreams of Desire(can't imagine something better than that though). Love it. Just love it!
Interesting fact: Mother from DoD, mother from Where the Heart is, Nikki. Check this out ;) This model is super famous.
If I was to complain about something is that constant MC asking about everything like if he had shrinked brain and couldn't deduct shit, but that is super common amongst that genre.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Ah, not sure who created that, but good to see the common patch location is updated with something everyone can rely upon.
If it's on Lewdpatcher it's safe to consider it the 'official' patch, as for who made it, and how for many games they often appear instantly after the latest releases, literally the only logical explanation is, erm... the incest fairy... I mean come on it says right there on the homepage they are fan made patches so I know for a fact the game devs themselves couldn't possibly have made and submitted them, nope definitely not, it's unfathomable... so yup, incest fairy it is. ;)

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
If it's on Lewdpatcher it's safe to consider it the 'official' patch, as for who made it, and how for many games they often appear instantly after the latest releases, literally the only logical explanation is, erm... the incest fairy... I mean come on it says right there on the homepage they are fan made patches so I know for a fact the game devs themselves couldn't possibly have made and submitted them, nope definitely not, it's unfathomable... so yup, incest fairy it is. ;)
Incest fairy. Must be the fairy god-mother. Or good-mother.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
after installing the lewdpatcher version. my save now works again.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes