Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I was responding to:

Which I thought meant:

"I had sex with the Doctor in the hospital, but didn't get the 0.8 followup scene with her."

So, I answered how to get that scene in 0.8, assuming you chose the correct options the led to sex with the Doctor at the hospital in a prior installment.
no prob, it's all good. We're all just discovering that about the Haley hospital scene and doc scene with this update. we all assumed that if you screwed the doctor earlier then you'd get to do so again as in this game, choices really do not matter, however, this is one of those choices that did unfortunately

May 8, 2018
yep i although i would rather be her master then shack up with her its Juru whos truly girlfriend material
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter

@Frank Rosario
thanks for this glad i was lucky to play the game to have your patch waiting for me was playing waifu academy and Vis before :D
Yep, I don't mind to have her around as sub, to dominate her, just like Rosa. And yes, Juru is billion times better than them.

@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter
i kinda wonder if we can fuck mommys best friend in the future Michelle is such a tease :p
I hope we will get our chance.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I always thought that Karen and Nikki were the same model tweaked a bit - I mean they are sisters so would be a good move by Stig

As to Karen's possessiveness - Nikki has engineered a threesome with the MC and Haley - I am sure she could be persuaded to organise a threesome with her sister, and maybe one with Karen, and then final chapter the MC has all 3 of them together.
Karen as far as I recall has not shown any bi tendencies yet - that will need to changed - maybe her past with the shop owner Michelle will provide some evidence?

Reactions: PurpleTyger

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I always thought that Karen and Nikki were the same model tweaked a bit - I mean they are sisters so would be a good move by Stig

As to Karen's possessiveness - Nikki has engineered a threesome with the MC and Haley - I am sure she could be persuaded to organise a threesome with her sister, and maybe one with Karen, and then final chapter the MC has all 3 of them together.
Karen as far as I recall has not shown any bi tendencies yet - that will need to changed - maybe her past with the shop owner Michelle will provide some evidence?
I am betting every money that 3some mom,nikki,mc is most definitely about to happen :) I wouldn't be surprised if it was even 4some ;) Aaaand judging by how mom behaved on - you know ;) - I think she has pretty naughty story to tell.

May 8, 2018
@stiglet Wow, just wow. You have exceeded all expectation with this one. Definitely best update to date! Kudos for this amazing work and keep up with it man. I'm taking a hat off to you sir!
Best scenes at least for me in this amazing update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, It's not that I don't like Haley and Rosa (actually not love nor hate them), but they never had a chance against other girls. Haley got her fate sealed with last scene in last update. Kinda liked how Rosa called MC as master, but again those two are just for meaningless fuck and nothing else.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
making a new save isn't that much of a deal if you just run with ctrl through all the game. It takes like maybe 3 minutes. Not much of meaningful decisions so it is kinda easy ;)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I used it and it still says Karen instead of mom.
Are you using it on compressed version, official patch is intended for full size version but I think for compressed version putting the patch in /game folder then delete (or play it safe and move to another folder) the following rpy & rpyc files: chapters 1-7, gui, options , prologue, screens, script.rpy & rpcy (DO NOT DELETE scripts.rpa, you need that!) from the /game folder,

I just tested the patch and the above on the compressed version and it seemed to work fine (refers to Mom and Aunt Nikki) so it should work for you but be sure to back up everything first!

adjones2456

Dec 24, 2017
@stiglet Wow, just wow. You have exceeded all expectation with this one. Definitely best update to date! Kudos for this amazing work and keep up with it man. I'm taking a hat off to you sir!
Best scenes at least for me in this amazing update.

Btw, It's not that I don't like Haley and Rosa (actually not love nor hate them), but they never had a chance against other girls. Haley got her fate sealed with last scene in last update. Kinda liked how Rosa called MC as master, but again those two are just for meaningless fuck and nothing else.
How did you get the Doctor scene? I got a scene with Haley not her in the dressing room.

Reactions: markaragnos777
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes