CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 113634

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-04
Release Date: 2019-04-04
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NO INCEST PATCH AVAILABLE FOR 0.8 YET

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks @andyaj & @KiGa for the links.

View attachment 77769 View attachment 77765 View attachment 77766 View attachment 77768
The patch says 08 now, so that OP message should change. ;) Thank you patch maker! lol

May 8, 2018
How did you get the Doctor scene? I got a scene with Haley not her in the dressing room.
You are supposed to reject and blame Haley for your accident in hospital, after her phone got stolen. After that you will get first scene with Jenny aka Doc. Then in this update you will get chance to visit or Haley or Doc, for sex scene.
Sorry for not answering earlier but I have played LLtP. Another amazing update.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If it's on Lewdpatcher it's safe to consider it the 'official' patch, as for who made it, and how for many games they often appear instantly after the latest releases, literally the only logical explanation is, erm... the incest fairy... I mean come on it says right there on the homepage they are fan made patches so I know for a fact the game devs themselves couldn't possibly have made and submitted them, nope definitely not, it's unfathomable... so yup, incest fairy it is. ;)
Yeah, that's my point: who does this stuff and who publishes? The only reason some of us volunteered patches was because the central one wasn't worked+shared yet, but . . . well, I think we're all incest fairies here.

Mar 29, 2018
Just to save some people time from skipping all that. I would recommend if you'd want to skip the doctor scene at the hospital to intall unren Console hit Ctrl+O and then write the attribute // phonechase=False // that way while you are at the shop right after Haley gets in the dressing room you'll be able to call the doc.

Btw you can only see the scene at the hospital if you pick
-It's only a cellphone, it's not worth it.
-Don't forgive her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are you using it on compressed version, official patch is intended for full size version but I think for compressed version putting the patch in /game folder then delete (or play it safe and move to another folder) the following rpy & rpyc files: chapters 1-7, gui, options , prologue, screens, script.rpy & rpcy (DO NOT DELETE scripts.rpa, you need that!) from the /game folder,

I just tested the patch and the above on the compressed version and it seemed to work fine (refers to Mom and Aunt Nikki) so it should work for you but be sure to back up everything first!
That's too much work I'll just download the full version. lol

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You are supposed to reject and blame Haley for your accident in hospital, after her phone got stolen. After that you will get first scene with Jenny aka Doc. Then in this update you will get chance to visit or Haley or Doc, for sex scene.
Sorry for not answering earlier but I have played LLtP. Another amazing update.
Which game is LLtP?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes