LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
The incest patch don't work because I can't find the "scripts.rpa" file only one called "script.rpyc"
just drop the dowloaded file in the "game" folder and then click yes to overwrite as it states on the patch page :rolleyes:

Heads up had to load a save from about the bowling scene as later saves would give me errors and yes says "Mom" and "Aunt Nikki" !

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here my complete incest patch for 008.

In this patch both labeled and dialogue are replaced.
In the dialogues the words are replaced on fly: "Karen" --> "mom" and "Nikki" --> "aunt Nikki".
Unrar the file in the "game" directory of the game.
Enjoy.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I downloaded the normal version and it has the "scripts.rpa" file... the problem with the compressed version is that it didn't have it.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Wow. Just finished the update (Actually played through from the beginning since I'm on a fresh Win10 install and I forgot to back up all my ren'py saves) and I gotta say that was one of, if not the most satisfying and best scene I've seen from a game on this site. The CGs, the numerous animations, and the angles in that one scene were so good.

You know I've said previously in this thread that Karen might be my favorite Mom out of all these games. Well, there's no "might" anymore... No one comes close to Karen.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The more this progresses, the more it feels like Haley is just there, I mean we had sex with her in a changing room but it was like the MC didn't really care about being there otherwise, then after being with Mom and having her question that we'll probably have the break up with Haley now.

I still like Haley myself and I do hope to see the Dev' improve that relationship between the MC and herself so that it feels like the MC actually gives a damn about her.

Reactions: UncleVT

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Here my complete incest patch for 008.

In this patch both labeled and dialogue are replaced.
In the dialogues the words are replaced on fly: "Karen" --> "mom" and "Nikki" --> "aunt Nikki".
Unrar the file in the "game" directory of the game.
Enjoy.
Prologue should be corrected as well. Need to remove from there all the sentences about adoption.
'I live in a house with a lady named mom' looks hilarious, though.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Saves and IC patch not backwards compatible with v0.7.

Revised content = new strings = broken saves, i'll try out Frank's IC patch.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Prologue should be corrected as well. Need to remove from there all the sentences about adoption.
'I live in a house with a lady named mom' looks hilarious, though.
This is the question. The patch modifies the words regardless of the sense. I'm working on a patch that takes dialogs that need a manual correction from a file and inserts them to avoid the nonsense like the one you described. This would also have the advantage of being universal for any Renpy game ...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Finished it! wow, just wow! it was unexpected, the truth is that I didn't play the 0.7 version so it was even more unexpected lol I was expecting this scene for the next updates... now I guess the next goal will be more threesomes or even foursomes, try to convince mom how good it is to share and things like that... why do I have the feeling that all this will explode in our faces?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes