Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
I don't understand the hate for the huge cock. I personally like that in many games. Flowerpower sex with itsybitsy tiny wieners is something I don't really enjoy to watch but that is just my opinion^^ I love this game and am a huuuuge fan of Nikki! So glad she's back! =D I hope we will see a lot more of her (I'm with the MC: huge tits all the way! Maybe the other ladies can catch up to her somehow? :p)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. It's not huge cocks I'm against, it's ridiculous ones. The one in this game looks long enough to pole vault over. Seriously, when erect, how does the MC maintain his balance? At the very least, he's headed for lower back surgery!

Sep 1, 2017
Nice that the dev keep working on this project instead of starting a new one.

Also i do like the exaggerated body sizes (both male and female) and there are more than enough games with realistic proportions, both 2d and 3d posted on this site.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I had the same error when telling the story of how the MC met Haley to Karen, I told both (save scum fer the win) but only had the error when doing the "Make up a story" choice, clicked Ignore and no further errors or problems. The update was done very well, great renders, animations, choices of different angles, some grammar (minor) errors. 9.75 outta 10.

:D CHEERS (c)
Just add default Haley_score at the top of the chapter 1 RPY file you can also enter it into the command console before the scene.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh I thought this was a one time game just short to test something. I'm glad he's continuing it.
Damn i thought the same, considering the title, and the ending of v0.1
Now with the introduction of new women... damn this game will even nicer!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
good Visual Novel, I hope that in the next update there are many more things about Karen, I find it much more attractive than Nikki , this game can become a "Dream of desire 2.0", has similar models but with better animations, keep it up;)

(Sorry my english )

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Attached is a patch I made to get me through the game. It fixes the Haley_score error, removes the typing effect on the text (because I hate it) and a few other tweaks.

Just place in your \game folder; requires v0.2 and the IC patch from the OP.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Didn't expect an update to this, thought it was just a neat "proof of conceot"

But I enjoyed it so I won't complain

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes