El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Had to say, that I like this game a lot! I hope that it follows the trajectory that it has now, and the developer of the game does not need to add (Eriks). I think that an interesting game can be made, as up to now, without all those bullshit

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Changelog? how much new content?

Also, are 0.1 saves good? I just started from my last save and it crashes every new click I make
Update 2 animations and I started a new one cuz my saves crashed the game, so no saves don't carry over.
The related incest content was removed, and MC naming was added. The mom is just Karen now, a family friend that took in the MC and never actually adopted him. I thought I would really care that this was changed.

But you know what? The writing is good enough that I quickly found that I didn't give a rat's ass about the story changes. There's the one error that can be ignored and the magazine does nothing ATM, but everything else is done so well that I didn't miss the incest. And it's only the second version.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where the game and story goes.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Welp, spoke too soon last time. Not a one-and-done game after all.
Pretty damn good still. Now I'm looking forward to where it goes. Not into the girlfriend at all, though. Her personality seems awful, and that face does not fit a college girl.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Welp, spoke too soon last time. Not a one-and-done game after all.
Pretty damn good still. Now I'm looking forward to where it goes. Not into the girlfriend at all, though. Her personality seems awful, and that face does not fit a college girl.
She's a golddigger...Mom will kick her ass out sooner or later lol

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The related incest content was removed, and MC naming was added. The mom is just Karen now, a family friend that took in the MC and never actually adopted him. I thought I would really care that this was changed.
There's an incest patch though.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
Great job keep up the good work.I hope somebody comes up with an alternative to Patreon they are ruining a lot of people's fantasies. Your work has become my favorite.So please continue the awesome work.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The incest patch restores your fantasies without leaving Patreon - everybody is happy!

Reactions: Paprika
Oct 20, 2017
Renders and CG are amazing. Only complaint is that fucking hairstyle no Nikki. WTF!!! That's some serious manboy dyke cut.
I like the hair cut. It's different from the usual thing.

I didn't particularly like the addition of Haley. Well, I didn't mind it so much as just not at all interested in the sex scenes between MC and Haley. Would have liked to have seen way more content with Nikki and the mom. I think more teasing/sneaking behind Haley's back would have been interesting. I was hoping there would be more to that dinner scene. Mom and Nikki were super hot in the dresses.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think Haley is definitely on the "I'd rather fuck everyone else first" list. The appearance doesn't get me too excited and the personality is a big turnoff (She's the girlfriend? Couldn't really tell)

But the anticipation for conquering mom is the big draw, right? Hopefully it's not quick. We have plenty of sexy activity going on to allow the pursuit to be "real",

Reactions: ponyguy

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really like this game, but I do not like his girlfriend :D Just skipped trough her to get to the "good" ladies ^^

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, I played the new version... nice! I'm glad the dev is reading the suggestions, especially those of us who want MOMMY!! this is my order...

-Mommy: because mom/son is the best wincest
-Rosa: because maid + latina = winwin
-Nikki: because aunts are top tier incest too... but we already fucked her.
-The girlfriend: nothing against her, but I already forgot her name... even the store clerk was sexier.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes