stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for all the (mostly) kind words. 0.2 seems to have been very positively received.

I've asked my patrons but ill ask here also as it was you guys who set me along the path of developing this title.

I've got a plan in mind for where i want to take this game but I'm always open to suggestions. Do you guys have any ideas or thoughts of things you might like to see in future versions?
I'm not promising anything will make it in but I'll consider any idea if i think it will help me make the best game I can.

Thanks again guys, you've be great as always.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
As for me, the game already has everything we need. But I must admit I like vanilla stories. When the author shows the depth of emotional attachment of heroes, and not just sexual attraction. N7 correctly noted - I would like to see the romance between the protagonist and the lady of his heart.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
i would like to see more kissing and romantic stuff with the aunt in the game maybe that just me
I think his relationship to his aunt doesn't work that way, but I'd love to see him develop the relationship towards mom that way. Just not too much cuddling, she's not that kinda person I think.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Addition to all romantic suggestions, I would like to see more and more teasing scenes like the gym scene.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
i would like to see more kissing and romantic stuff with the aunt in the game maybe that just me :coldsweat:
I agree with the idea of a romance... but it has to be with Mom.
And when the truth is revealed, shit has to hit the fan between the sisters...
Obviously, this ending in an incestuous threesome, with both females fighting for domination...

I have no problem if you want to use or introduce another characters like the new girlfriend...
But you have to be aware that the focus always should be in Mom/Auntie.
Just keep it up, really.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I'd like the stories of the different women to be very different. The mother obviously needs a romance, while the aunt needs a slighty submissive sex buddy. A simple path for the maid would be to get MC to get dominant towards her and have a slight dom/sub relationship

Also we need to see the MC evolve bit by bit during the story, become more confident, and learning while living near those women

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would like to see the girlfriend tragically get sliced in half by a faultily installed window pane.

Other than that, I'm good.

Reactions: Fzoner95 and jaydem

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
How similar nikki is from DoD's Mrs. Turner is making me uncomfortable

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
See this type of game is why i wanted new tags.

Guy is hung like 2 horses taped together.

Reactions: Boogie

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Meh. I've seen bigger.

(...in games...don't get all pervy on me...)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I can pick that choice without any error. Try with my save.
The thing was that patch 0.2 was old. I replaced the file now and everything is fine.

I certainly do not have the right to advise, but I would like more attention to the eyes. When Haley, in the dressing room, looked at me with a flat face with meaningless eyes, I forgot about her swimsuit... Huh...
And with a long conversation with mother, she does not change in the face. Absolutely. So why ask if she's all right? Why does she not frown at the remark of her sister? Standard faces in the gym... It's not fun! If you use a little more variations of emotions, the game will go for good. Emotions and views, that's what makes these games more realistic. Well, except for a good story, and big boobs, of course XD

And about the text. Sometimes gray letters merge with the background of the table or the floor, and it is difficult to read.

What I particularly liked, the music is matched perfectly! It's half the atmosphere.

You are well done! Success in the project!

Reactions: DanMachiFan
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes