Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
"Even though you was with her you was thinking about me"
"I must have thought you was him"
"You wasn't kidding"
wtf... Who's the creator of this? Some illiterate hood rat?
You do realize that not every person on this planet has English as L1, right? o_O There are other countries and languages out there. I do not know where Stiglet is from and what his mother tongue is but... you my friend need to learn to chill. It says a lot about you if your first reaction to a mistake consists of insults. Now don't get me wrong: Mistakes on a basic level like this should be avoided at all cost - but expressing criticism through insults like you did is a very clear sign of a person with a very limited level of tolerance, intelligence, and the general understanding of how to improve a situation. Try to be more productive if you please. (Example for what you could say if the spelling errors vex you so much: offer your services as a proof reader - to show the world that you are not among the 'illiterate hood rats'.)

PS: If you start a sentence you should capitalize the first letter: "Wtf[sic]..." is how your sentence should have started... you illiterate hood rat.

Other than that... Nice update ;)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's not hard to get some editing or translation help, a lot of people would probably jump at the chance just to play something a bit early. @stiglet don't be afraid to ask people for help or guidance as a better product benefits everyone.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LMAO when Rosa said, "Senor 'insert name', it's bigger than papa's donkey back home." "I will milk you like I used to milk papa's donkey Pedro." That's some pretty funny shit and thank you for sore chest muscles!:eek:penedeyewink:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes