Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Pretty impressive. Nice models, good English, decent amount of sexual content. I'm looking forward to more!

Reick

Dec 16, 2017
I personally feel like you should be able to skip the characters you don't care for at all. I don't care for the aunt or either the girlfriend. Having to go through the entire game just for a few scenes with the mom is quite annoying.

Reactions: Earthling

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I personally feel like you should be able to skip the characters you don't care for at all. I don't care for the aunt or either the girlfriend. Having to go through the entire game just for a few scenes with the mom is quite annoying.
The content and routes would still exist, if they were completely skippable people would complain about small updates.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhh nice ....this game is be come better and better fuck i whant more ; }-------

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I have to agree with the other members, Great Update, If there's one drawback it would be the MC vocal Orgasms? Now if it were swapped with the Female having the sexy moans, It would be So much Better! IMO...

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
This was Fantastic.
I would like some of it to be different, as others have stated, I'm not the author.
Some don't like the Aunt, She's a little odd, but still hot. Yep, I wish the restaurant scene had maybe been different, but I'm not writing the story.
Girlfriend is also a little unusual looking, thought she was hot, then that changed, seems later renders are less flattering than the first ones. Seems the story is going toward a threesome with the Aunt and Girlfriend & protag.
Maid was too easy, but he did save her life . . . .
If I were a betting man, I'd bet on maybe even a five way with the mom and maid.

There are enough badly flawed games out there, that make you grind forever for no content, & have frequent meaningless buggy updates.
The pace here is quite good, there is no endless painful grind.
There is content and a decent story.
In any Case, the Author is doing a great job.
I don't have to write it, I don't have to create the story line, & I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
LET'S ENCOURAGE this guy to keep doing what he is doing, maybe others will get the idea and also give us an enjoyable game experience in a reasonable time frame.
Captain Red

Reactions: Jackbite

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@stiglet there's a bug in the last update.
chapter2.rpy, lines 86 and following, it should be :
Code:
    if haley_mag:
        jump haleymagsceneb
    elif nikki_mag:
        jump nikkimagsceneb
   else:    
       jump karentalk1
Else, if the player chose to take the mag for Karen, he'll give pass through "haleymagsceneb", which is wrong.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Code:
    if haley_mag:
        jump haleymagsceneb
    elif nikki_mag:
        jump nikkimagsceneb
   else:   
       jump karentalk1
Else, if the player chose to take the mag for Karen, he'll give pass through "haleymagsceneb", which is wrong.
Yeah, i spotted that in the patreon version before it went out, but it got missed in the lewd patcher version. link should updated with the fixed version now.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Great game, but if I could offer some constructive criticism? Please get a proof reader. You confused "were" with "was" fairly constantly.

Reactions: saolo996

ImrtlWolf

May 3, 2018
View attachment 113634

Overview:

A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Updated: 2018/06/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Old saves may not work

Downloads
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
Android: - - -

Incest patch:

View attachment 77769 View attachment 77765 View attachment 77766 View attachment 77768
looks discent I hope more content gets added

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just started this game. will there be content with the mother?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Code:
    if haley_mag:
        jump haleymagsceneb
    elif nikki_mag:
        jump nikkimagsceneb
   else:   
       jump karentalk1
Is it related to the thing that in my gameplay I choosed magazine for mom but morning after restaurant MC gives fashion magazine to Haley?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it related to the thing that in my gameplay I choosed magazine for mom but morning after restaurant MC gives fashion magazine to Haley?
More than related, it's precisely that.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes