saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
My impression after playing it for the first time:

Although the scenario is more than well exploited... The story is both nice and believable.
The author built it in a smart way adding some fresh elements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the fact different storylines are moving at a different speed, as it happens in reality, without having to grind stats before unlocking possibilities with the girls, simply interacting and choosing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders are good, I'm not a big fan of giant boobs but well... It seems to me it's the latest fashion in adult games.
Boy: that penis is unreal, I understand the reason why it has to be big, by the way you could do it without doing it that big.
House is really well done and it's not as the ones we are (already) used to.
Another good point scored by this game.

I hope the game will continue on these standards!

As usual, my two cents.

Reactions: crisbr

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This game is fucking great! I love it!
The renders are top, the girls hot (even the aunt, normaly i dont like most short-haired girls, but she is very hot and sexy) and ROSA hahahaha i laughed my ass off at this scene. Rosa.JPG
Dev you do a great job here and the game is definitely worth throwing a few $ in your patreon hat.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
I'm In love with the look of the Aunt (especially in bikini and workout outfit) and her sizequeen angle.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
link should updated with the fixed version now
0.3, it was great =) I just hope that there will be a lot of piquant moments with mom, we'll go to the desired gradually, and along the way we'll have fun XD
Rosa... Nah, I don't like it, but for the sake of diversity, this is a good option.
The girlfriend is pretty, probably, but indifferent, for some reason. However, the scene when she was carried away by Nikki's breast was interesting ;) Here the way opens: "I like your aunt, but you? Would not you like...? Ahah" Many thanks for the work done, I'm looking forward to the new versions.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Could have done without the nasty footjob that wasn't warned about in the genre tags and couldn't be avoided. :(

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes