Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not really feeling the auntie's hair, maybe if it was a different color or something, it just kinda works against her whole appeal.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Great game so far but agree with the people saying the aunts hair isn't my taste. Great game tho!

Reactions: Adoringfan

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How about some more love for this fun game? More room over there on the Patreon pledge list for you! In the meantime, a little more info...

Upgrade
Patrons only
Jul 1 at 12:17pm
Hi guys,
Things are moving forward with 0.4 nicely.

Some of the renders I've been doing recently are taking 4 hours plus each and it's becoming a pain. I've had a good look at my current system and I believe I can add a second GPU without issue. So thanks to your support I'll try and order a GTX 1070 ti tomorrow that will add to my current 1070. In theory it should more than halve my render times.

Thank you all.
That's a damn good picture, but in the background, it appears to be a girl giving her man a hand job and he's fingering her good as well....Lol!!
Your money grubbing girlfriend is now telling you what a good time you both are going to have tonight.
Earlier you had lifted her up and sat her on the counter, prior to going to the restroom.
Curiously enough, the now red spot she just left on the counter, indicates something different, and unless you want to earn your red wings.
You may just want to hit up Auntie and Mom for the next few days, for your deep pounding creampie action.....Lol!!……….……………….Peace!!

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
can I use the incest patch in apk with apk editor?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And now, for those of you who haven't still gotten over to Patreon to pledge, a little note from the creator:

Struggles
Patrons only
Jul 8 at 6:29pm
Hi guys,
Just checking in to let you know I haven't died or anything.

Progress has been a bit tough this past week. I was having an issue with some scenes taking forever to render and even after hours they were still turning out grainy. I was pulling my hair out trying to fix the issue, changing lights here, material properties there.

Turns out my render optimization settings somehow got changed without me noticing. With the correct settings scenes that were taking 4+ hours and still having grain are now done in an hour.

I've also had to deal with starting a new job but that's not impacted progress too much.

On a positive note i got the GTX 1070 Ti, it's installed and working great. Hopefully It will allow me to catch up on time I've lost.

Thank you all.

P.S is a link to short VR .mp4 that was requested. I won't be doing anymore for the time being, but if I do an animation in the game that seems suitable i may do a VR version.

hempster

Jun 23, 2018
awesome animations and great length for a .3 this game should have more hype now that homeboys got a 1070 TI upgrade!

Reactions: rKnight
Sep 1, 2017
Nonononono by far the sexiest woman around here is the aunt! And yes: this is 99 percent because she has the biggest bust =)
Oh i agree, but the mother is still criminally underused. Mc is already fucking every main girl except her while the closest we get is her grabbing his junk and showing her cleavage. She got the second biggest bust which means she is the second best girl.
You also forget the fit ass of the aunt.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Mom this character is mature and sexy... hot:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: Maybe in the future can see her more "sexy" scenes...

The relationship between MC and aunt makes me feel guilty about MC girlfriend...

But this feeling is great. It’s like a secret relationship:RarePepe:

Reactions: dE_VoYd

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
No no no...mom character was lonely for a long time and have been busy keeping him line...so she deserved more.
She has a more realistic boob than aunt.
Although i like aunt but still i prefer mom
Let the discussion continue...

Reactions: phreadom

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
But... if I want to see big realistic boobs I can look at my gf... but sometimes I want to see gigantic unrealistic boobs =) i kinda moody that way :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I leak this to you only because I feel strongly you will be supporting the dev sooner rather than later. It's not quite an update, but it's a little cheese he's throwing to his faithful patrons...

Something
Patrons only
Jul 21 at 5:31pm
Hey guys,
No real news to report, still just working away on the next update.

I feel the need to post something though as it's been almost 2 weeks since my last.

So for something different...

I'll try and at least post something weekly, even if it's just a fun render when i have nothing else to report.

As for when the next update will be ready, I don't know, I'm just doing what i can in my free time. My personal aim was to have it ready by the end of the month, however it may take a little longer.

Thank you all.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
I leak this to you only because I feel strongly you will be supporting the dev sooner rather than later. It's not quite an update, but it's a little cheese he's throwing to his faithful patrons...

Thank you all.
Uhh!:cool: Good Sisters

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I think the mom is the best, I already gave my list... mom is first, then maid, aunt and girlfriend in thar order, why aunt third? because we already fucked her and was pretty easy because she was part of a test game/demo that become the official game, I think the "seduction stage" is a big part of what makes a character more sexy.

Reactions: KiGa
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes