Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Can't get enough of Nikki =D=D=D She is just way too awesome and looking forward to the future ;)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I have to agree with the other members, Great Update, If there's one drawback it would be the MC vocal Orgasms? Now if it were swapped with the Female having the sexy moans, It would be So much Better! IMO...
Well he/she did it! Female orgasm vocals! Me Likey :heartcoveredeyes: Great Update, with even better breast & butt physics

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I feel like if I'm muting the voice volume in the game, I don't want to hear moaning and such.

There are Music specifically, general sound, and voice. Sounds people make with their vocal apparatus would seem to fall under voice to me. I muted it for a reason. I don't want to hear any people making sounds. Just the background music and basic sound effects like birds chirping outside, car horns, a door opening, etc.

(Otherwise the update looks absolutely fantastic. Great work! I'm using the patch to restore the proper relationships as well and it seems to work fine.)

Reactions: VEL

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
So this was my first time playing this game and man I'm stunned and amazed , this game is Gorgeous.
Beatifully rendered modells , amazing animations with multiple camera angels and damn the women.
can't really decide which one I like better.
@stiglet you should really be proud of your craftmanship in this game , I'm so pledging you on Patron.
Keep up the great work, really looking forward to the next update :)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Old saves and incest patch work? can't wait to play it, even if it's an small update, I love this game and the models so much.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Do the decisions you make in game have an effect on the H-scenes you get ?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not bad, short but nice update... more Nikki is always a good thing and thanks for not rushing mom story but I hope in the next update we have more than one scene with her, not sex but all the flirting is really amazing.

Psss... if you guys don't have saves just start a new game and press skip, there aren't many decisions and if you remember them you will be at the beginning of the new update in less than 5 minutes.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! New here
Can someone help me on istalling incest patch on android? Thanks!

Also, do you have walkthrough?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes