DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Game has its strengths but as an initial observation, going off the vocalizations of male, um ... passion, it sure sounds like this guy needs to get more roughage in his diet.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure what you would do in this situation. If you overwrite the old script with the new one, you should be good to go.
I tried doing that but it didn't work either. Fortunately, a save provided by @ducks4yquack fixed the problem somehow, even my old saves work with the patch now. Thanks for trying to help me.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
Just a thought for the size complainers...

listen to The Tubes "What Do Want From Life?" and the last line of lyrics "or a baby's arm holding an apple?".

Head pShrinks have a term for your discomfort, Penis Envy.

:p

Reactions: EpicLust

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Should...
Thank you very much for 0.4!
Well, it was interesting, but not long enough, of course XD
I liked the more interact with mom, talking with aunt about her. And the addition of voice acting, although for Haley the voice will be too mature.
It is a pity that there are no variations in this version. Let's wait 0.5 with impatience!

~~~~~
Please do not force events with mom. Watching how they are interested in each other, getting into different situations, is very entertaining :3
+ From here one can take another branch, where the aunt still decides to share, but on... conditions, and in this case the events will go faster. Not a bad option.
And, if I see correctly, some interest of his girlfriend in aunt Nikki XD Already 5 different ways, including two triplets with aunt Nikki. And let's not forget about the maid...
It's very difficult to show a lot of events on 250-300 pictures in each episode. The same hike with the bar, with the dance near the pole will be good, varied from the height of future versions. But while I'm too bored with a girlfriend, too many big boobs aunt, and I'm not interested in a maid. I want romance, eye to eye contact, offer a back massage to her in the next episode.
Just my opinion, and that's all...
All the best, and success in the future!

May 16, 2018
idk

Changes titles of the characters in dialogue, like "landlady" becomes "mother" and such
Thanks... I'll check, cuz the android says the incest patch is included. But the intro says he is adopted... Maybe just the introduction. Does he call her aunt "aunt"

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes