Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Ok, just played it. I like it. The opener was a nice fantasy for the MC. Hot aunt with no problem with teasing the MC then helping him? Worked for BB and it works here.

I see the MC getting a 3 some with Nikki and the GF. GF has a thing for the aunt and her big boobs and toned ass.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Started playing the game with the current version and clicked through, so I can't say anything about the length of the 0.3 -> 0.4 update. It ended quite abruptly though.

Okay, the renders / graphics got some well deserved praise. For personal preference I could have done with less exaggerated boobs on the Aunt's part and a non-baseball-bat of a dick. I'm always a bit uncomfortable cheating with a char if the MC has a girlfriend. (Is it just me or does she look a bit like Carrie Underwood?) In the end you go for it though, since it's not avoidable in this case anyway. Wish the gf would get a little more action though - falling asleep just like that wasn't a nice twist. Otherwise the story progresses along nicely, choices don't seem to have much impact. Speaking of choices, instead of different "speeds" I'd rather have a second or third position during the sex scenes. As far as I remember there has been only one change, during the first time with Nikki.

One thing that's a pet peeve of mine: Dev should get somebody to proof read. The constant was / were errors and the old friend "would of" as well as it's / its gets tired.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
The renders seemed to have improved. The pole dancing scene was very high quality. Yeah, this update felt a tad short, but it still had a few good scenes. I've seen worse updates.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, does anybody have a save of the 0.3 ending with the incest patch enabled? Mine keeps crashing the 0.4 version. Thanks

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
with every update the game gets better until the end of this month I'll donate to this game that wonderful game

Reactions: L☹VE
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes