meanwhile55

Jun 22, 2018
I know the result of the choice only have small different in this game. Can someone tell me if the choice will have impact on later update, or just different scene ?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Amazing art work. Nikki is hot as hell.
It is a good game but there are not many relevant choices. I feel more like I'm seeing a great story than playing a game.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
The game is good, although not very good.

The two biggest hiccups so far for me:

1.) The game is too straight forward
No matter what you select, the decisions have no impact.

2.) The game is a little bit too boring
Just another vanilla harem game.
Give us at least some dirtyness! The scene with auntie's BJ in the restaurant restroom was promising.
But the game needs more jealousy between the girls.

I mean it looks like the MC's girlfriend is okay with it when he spies on his aunt and rubs her ass.

It would make way more fun if you could cheat on every girl behind their backs.
So for me it's way too vanilla and too boring that all three/four girls seem to be ok with if you just fuck everybody.
I'm missing the thrill of being caught or choosing the wrong way.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Mr.Stiglet many have comment on your game, but why not a single thanks or whatever.. comes from you. are you alive man ?

Cockgoblin

Mar 15, 2017
I tried doing that but it didn't work either. Fortunately, a save provided by @ducks4yquack fixed the problem somehow, even my old saves work with the patch now. Thanks for trying to help me.
Hey, could you maybe help me out? People keep saying to put the patch in the game folder, but I don't have a folder called game anywhere in The Visit folders.

Where have you put the script file? I've just been kind of placing it randomly hoping it works.

Cheers.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, could you maybe help me out? People keep saying to put the patch in the game folder, but I don't have a folder called game anywhere in The Visit folders.

Where have you put the script file? I've just been kind of placing it randomly hoping it works.

Cheers.
As @Lorric17 said if you don't have the "game folder" you won't be able to play the game. Maybe you didn't extract the game from the zip properly.

Reactions: Cockgoblin

Cockgoblin

Mar 15, 2017
Reactions: Xumeey
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes