Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I just finished playing v 0.4 and I have to say that I was expecting something more for mum:( , at this point I hope in v0.5, fortunately the preview bodes well

(Sorry my english )

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Rolling along
Patrons only
Aug 27 at 12:48am
Hi guys, just checking in.
Everything is going reasonably well, my PC hasn't blown up or anything. Here are some renders for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks guys.

OMGGGG..:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

MC's mom soooo hoooottttt good damm :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Boobs
Patrons only
Sep 3 at 11:02am
Hi guys, I Hope you are all well.
This week I thought I might show you the new character that will appear in the next version. My plan was to only have her feature in the upcoming version, but if she is well received I guess there is no reason she could not make further guest appearances.

I put up a poll to help me decide on the color of her hair and the size of her boobs. The outcome was the largest breast option and the color you see.

So here are a couple more of the for fun 4k HDRI renders.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Boobs
Patrons only
This week I thought I might show you the new character that will appear in the next version. My plan was to only have her feature in the upcoming version, but if she is well received I guess there is no reason she could not make further guest appearances.

I put up a poll to help me decide on the color of her hair and the size of her boobs. The outcome was the largest breast option and the color you see.

Damn! Doc is looking good! :heartcoveredeyes:

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Boobs
Patrons only

OHHHH...MY....:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Sep 1, 2017
Well looks like the stepmom was dethroned as second bustiest woman.

Unless said doctor can fix it? :eek:penedeyewink:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Boobs
Patrons only

Busty redhead
!

Reactions: Ty Webb

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Getting there
Patrons only
Sep 12 at 2:01am
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Sorry for a late post, I ment to post at the weekend but other things got on top of me.

I'm getting close to the next version and it's now crunch time. I'd really like to get it out sometime next week.

Here are another couple of fun renders for you.

Thank you all.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Getting there
Patrons only
Sorry for a late post, I ment to post at the weekend but other things got on top of me.

I'm getting close to the next version and it's now crunch time. I'd really like to get it out sometime next week.

Thank you all.
Awesome !!!!

Sep 1, 2017
Well hospital sex will be interesting unless the girlfriend can clean everything up in time and the mc is quiet a stallion in size and semen production.

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Getting there
Patrons only

Thank you all.
Thanks for posting! Quick question. Why can I only see 1 of 3 images on your earlier post? It just says "
OILER]" I'm talking about the ones on page 30.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for posting! Quick question. Why can I only see 1 of 3 images on your earlier post? It just says "

OILER]" I'm talking about the ones on page 30.
Not sure, all I know is that the images disappear after a bit of time.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes