N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Yeah its better if you guys use the "upload a file" on this site so it won't disappear happened to me with a few patreon posts in the past:)

Reactions: Boy Blue

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here's some welcome news about this fun game. That gives you just enough time to dash over to Patreon and pledge!

Release imminent
Patrons only
Sep 21 at 7:41pm
Ok guys, I felt I really needed to give you all an update. All my renders are done, I'm just finishing up the code.
It's took a little longer that I hoped but we are almost there.

I hope to have a test version out in the next 24 hours, and then the full release asap after that.

Thank you all.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..more like "and Aunts!" ... lots and lots of aunts hopefully :angel:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see now i'm not normally a massive boob fan but i always liked this game ..maybe its because of the sort of regular faces instead of the same used supermodel faces with pucker lips and pixie noses all the time...regular looking dames need love too :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
regular looking dames need love too :p
All the ladies need the love only the mc can bring! But..but.. but they gotta be family because family gotta.. gotta stick together!:coldsweat::coldsweat:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just did the measurements and Haley has a gaping hole in the back of her skull..thats the only way she deepthroated the MC..her neck did not expand from it going down there thus it exited out the back of the head as its about 3-4 inches longer than the space her head provides :O

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes