DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Just to be clear, as I'm testing your patch, it changes the character titles but not the internal names (MC still is calling Mom "Karen" and Aunt either "sister" or "Nikki".
oh where abouts did you see sister?

Oh my apoligies guys, i'm stoned... i figured you'd all be starting from 0.5

let me take the previousl;y completed work from 0.4 and merge it with my 0.5

i estimate 3 min

U

User_10739

Okay I decided not to be lazy, i'll fix whatever I find myself as well as whatever you report.
These have the fixed case and the one reference to my mom
please don't go and upload this to lewd until it's confirmed to be solid.
won't cry if not accredited, but it'd be nice ;)
lol damn did I delete my likes when i deleted the message haha? anyway, thanks for the appreciation for those who did like =p
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\\Projects\\The Visit - Non/game/chapter1.rpy', 1525189996, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter1.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/chapter1.rpy:2.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Well, that would kinda do it...

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\\Projects\\The Visit - Non/game/chapter1.rpy', 1525189996, 0) is defined twice, at game/chapter1.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/chapter1.rpy:2.

if you use the .7z you have to delete the scripts.rpa and make sure the scripts (*.rpy) are in game\scripts

so for example 'chapter4.rpy' should be in 'TheVisit-0.5-pc\scripts\chapter4.rpy'

im uploading the new .7z, .rpa 2 min

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This should be old 0.4 merged with my 0.5

if you use the .7z you have to delete the scripts.rpa and make sure the scripts (*.rpy) are in game\scripts

so for example 'chapter4.rpy' should be in 'TheVisit-0.5-pc\scripts\chapter4.rpy'

sorry guys, rush (for you) and i make it take longer lol.. please let me know if not working.

I can't comment on the 0.4 work, but I think i did this right now

If anyone plays from the beginning please let me know about the menu selections.. Renpy is pretty diverse when it comes to how its programmed. If there are more problems I'll grep regex and look for a ll cases of a the references.

Again, sorry.. good learning experience lol

ERRORS:
found some 0.4 errors, specifically the magizine shop names need be fixed when deciding which to buy a magizine

U

User_10739

Personally, I think the test version is fubar'd as even a clean extract and save load crashes the game without trying to change anybody's relationship...

Reactions: phreadom

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
This test version doesn't include all content from 0.5 right? The beach scene isn't in this build.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a suggestion: If the Test Version seems to be buggy as hell, shoudln't we rather take it down and wait for the regular version, which seems imminent (according to a post a few pages back) anyway?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok found the game earlier and played it.. loved it btw.. but unsure where it is supposed to stop? I was in the gym with the mother and she had a muscle spasm or such.. is that the end of the current content..or all the post I see today saying there is a bit more but there is a file issue?

U

User_10739

did you resolve that exception?
No and I'm too far "gone" at 5:30 am to start digging into the code to figure out why shit doesn't work, think I'll have another beer and hope that "stiglet" figures out where he went wrong... Aunt Nikki's tits can wait another day...

Now if only I could make a mod to give her longer hair...

Reactions: abhi1180 and OGDX

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys I have not played the 0.5 version yet but I read that the patch (incest) does not work, a compatible one will come out?

(sorry my english )

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
guys I have not played the 0.5 version yet but I read that the patch (incest) does not work, a compatible one will come out?

(sorry my english )
the patch on the front page is not for this version and they are still working on a patch for this version check back in like a day to see if they got an updated version up this is also a test version so there will be bugs in it

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I have a doubt, guys. In the first preview of version 0.5 called "Onwards" It had two photos of karem and nevertheless I found the scene with Rosario... someone can explain me why???

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes