bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Not having much luck with this update. I have tried many different ways to load it. I even deleted all of my saves in my app data renpy file and started over. It always ends at the end of version 4. I don't get any new content. HELP!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not having much luck with this update. I have tried many different ways to load it. I even deleted all of my saves in my app data renpy file and started over. It always ends at the end of version 4. I don't get any new content. HELP!
I might be wrong, as there is a possibility that I understood it wrong, but my understanding is that the 0.4 incest patch conflicts with 0.5 update, I think it prevents you from playing 0.5 content or something, not sure.
If one wants to play the update right now rather than wait for 0.5 patch, I think the safest bet would be to start a new game or something, which shouldn't be all too big of a deal, the game isn't THAT big that it would take too long to get back to the end of 0.4.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I might be wrong, as there is a possibility that I understood it wrong, but my understanding is that the 0.4 incest patch conflicts with 0.5 update, I think it prevents you from playing 0.5 content or something, not sure.
If one wants to play the update right now rather than wait for 0.5 patch, I think the safest bet would be to start a new game or something, which shouldn't be all too big of a deal, the game isn't THAT big that it would take too long to get back to the end of 0.4.
I did all of that. Still won't go past version 4.

mamut1493

Jan 31, 2018
i dont understand why in the game arent renders with rosa in the beach and karen in this red dress showing boobs, can someone explain, are they some bonus renders or probably something it comes in the future? thx ;)

Reactions: peter358

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I did all of that. Still won't go past version 4.
Deleted the presistent file from he save folder as well? Best course of action in cases that you delete everything, not just pieces and start over.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
No and I'm too far "gone" at 5:30 am to start digging into the code to figure out why shit doesn't work, think I'll have another beer and hope that "stiglet" figures out where he went wrong... Aunt Nikki's tits can wait another day...

Now if only I could make a mod to give her longer hair...
I know, right?? Aunt Nikki would be a thousand times sexier with longer hair, but a mod like that seems too good to be true. Anyway, best of luck with the code, I guess all we can do now is wait until he cleans up this mess.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Eh. Think I'll wait for the finished version no incest and bugs, not my thing.

Banging Nicky and lusting after Karen is a lot more fun when they are aunt and M.

Also, there are tons of girls with long/longer hair in that type of game, Nicky's Tomboy haircut coupled with that voluptous body are exactly what makes her so attractive for me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eh. Think I'll wait for the finished version no incest and bugs, not my thing.

Banging Nicky and lusting after Karen is a lot more fun when they are aunt and M.

Also, there are tons of girls with long/longer hair in that type of game, Nicky's Tomboy haircut coupled with that voluptous body are exactly what makes her so attractive for me.
At first I thought she was a full-on lesbian due to that hairstyle (yeah I know, that's awfully presumptuous and stupid of me, and that's only a stereotype, also to note that I have nothing against lesbians, so shall nobody take offense :)), but it quickly grew on me and I think she looks good with that hairstyle, plus there's so many different hairstyles that at this point are HEAVILY overused, so this tomboy look is a refreshing change of scenery and I welcome it completely, this one adds to her appeal in my opinion ;P

Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes