Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
w

will there be ? thx for answering btw
I don't see why there wouldn't be, there always has been before. I guess they're trying to fix whatever issues there is currently in the 0.5 test version, get those fixed, then create the patch, just to make sure all works as intended :)

Reactions: Emre0

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great game when Nikki is involved mediocre when she isn't, I'm not interested in any other character to be honest, I would prefer choosing who I hang out with...

P.S: Stop trying to impose your fetishes on others, short hair is sexy as fuck (so is long hair, but having a taste of short hair from time to time can't hurt).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm happily bug-free..not a huge incest fan so no patching..i'm playing this straight up..no chaser :D

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
P.S: Stop trying to impose your fetishes on others, short hair is sexy as fuck (so is long hair, but having a taste of short hair from time to time can't hurt).
Who's forcing anything on anybody? You do know you don't have to use the mod, right?

Reactions: Antonisimo

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
fam he was requesting a change in a mod you dont have to download it

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Who's forcing anything on anybody? You do know you don't have to use the mod, right?
Read the comments from the previous pages, I wasn't making that statement for nothing plus I wasn't even talking about mods.

fam he was requesting a change in a mod you dont have to download it
He wasn't requesting he was "claiming" that short hair is unattractive as if it's a universal truth

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the sex scene with the doctor is hot:heartcoveredeyes:, but I don't want to hurt Haley for the doctor scene... damn hard choice:confused:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes