Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the sex scene with the doctor is hot:heartcoveredeyes:, but I don't want to hurt Haley for the doctor scene... damn hard choice:confused:
Gonna take me a bit of time to get that far, I started the story from the start just to make sure all works as intended.
I'm not too sure about Haley, sure she seem like a nice chick and all, but in this story I'm really about the mature women, they're just hot as hell :p

Reactions: Zero919

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Gonna take me a bit of time to get that far, I started the story from the start just to make sure all works as intended.
I'm not too sure about Haley, sure she seem like a nice chick and all, but in this story I'm really about the mature women, they're just hot as hell :p
I have a preference for mature women too, but other girls will be in my harem too, and I don't want to disappoint any of them:winkytongue:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have a preference for mature women too, but other girls will be in my harem too, and I don't want to disappoint any of them:winkytongue:
Yeah that's fair enough, haha, and you know, when it comes to "building a harem", Nikki would be the least opposed to that, she's not the jealous type and she doesn't maintain an illusion that she and MC would be a couple or nothing, she does appreciate good sex and a good dick but she's not in need of a boyfriend or nothing, and that shows when MC came back to the house with Haley :p

vultron

May 19, 2018
I know it's only a game but any man who is so weak minded he can't hold a conversation with a girl who's got big tits without looking is just pathetic like get some will power dude. xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know it's only a game but any man who is so weak minded he can't hold a conversation with a girl who's got big tits without looking is just pathetic like get some will power dude. XD
Well, he was sheltered all his life, went to boys only school, was never allowed to go anywhere without someone accompanying him so no real chance to talk to girls in that sense, so you have to excuse him for being flustered and all initially, but he picks it up quick though, haha.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I did all of that. Still won't go past version 4.
Sometimes with Ren'Py games this will happen if you just unzip the new version over the existing version instead of into its own folder. 95% of the time I can just grab the new version unzip over my existing folder and it works fine, but here and there I run into the game still ends at end of previous version even with a new game and all of that. As soon as I give it a fresh folder it works no problem, including the old saves (unless the old saves are rendered incompatible with the version due to other changes.)

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys, Developer of The Visit here.

I'll be putting up the release version of 0.5 later today on my patreon, I'm sure it will find it's way here quickly.
I didn't really find any game breaking bugs, I'm not sure how much any problems you guys are having are due to applying the patch for 0.4 (Best not to do this) or my coding skills (non existent).

I'm sure a 0.5 patch will find it's way onto lewd patcher also.

There will not be any additional content, I believe a few people have mistaken some of the 4K renders I have been posting for my patrons as renders from the game. They're just something I've been doing weekly for fun and as something for my patrons to enjoy. They just the characters on a HDRI backdrop so they render super fast. I'm surprised no one noticed, I mean my renders are ok, but they're not photo realistic :).

As for the update being short. It contains more images than any update so far, though I agree few things actually happen.
I think this is down to the scenes becoming more intimate and in-depth. I find it hard to not to want to render lots of images for a particular scene rather that doing the bare minimum just so I can push the story along faster.

Thanks

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sometimes with Ren'Py games this will happen if you just unzip the new update over the existing version instead of into its own folder. 95% of the time I can just grab the new update unzip over my existing folder and it works fine, but here and there I run into the game still ends at end of previous version even with a new game and all of that. As soon as I give it a fresh folder it works no problem, including the old saves (unless the old saves are rendered incompatible with the update due to other changes.)
Yeah, I always unzip new updates into new folders and just delete the older version, it's easier that way I recon.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Looks good. Thanks. First thing i noticed was typing error unless English is not your native language and i assume it's not. Nikki : Looks like you're becoming quite the handsome young man. Come here give your me a hug.

Edit: Yup there are even more errors. Oh well at least i know what they are trying to say.

Edit2: I think it was ok after 1/5th of the way not that many errors just a few here and there and very nice scenes (doesn't matter that they used same areas and characters seen before if the VN is good it's okay).

Reactions: Viktor Black

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I'll be putting up the release version of 0.5 later today on my patreon, I'm sure it will find it's way here quickly.
I didn't really find any game breaking bugs, I'm not sure how much any problems you guys are having are due to applying the patch for 0.4 (Best not to do this) or my coding skills (non existent).

There will not be any additional content, I believe a few people have mistaken some of the 4K renders I have been posting for my patrons as renders from the game. They're just something I've been doing weekly for fun and as something for my patrons to enjoy. They just the characters on a HDRI backdrop so they render super fast. I'm surprised no one noticed, I mean my renders are ok, but they're not photo realistic :).

As for the update being short. It contains more images than any update so far, though I agree few things actually happen.
I think this is down to the scenes becoming more intimate and in-depth. I find it hard to not to want to render lots of images for a particular scene rather that doing the bare minimum just so I can push the story along faster.

Thanks
As a diehard VN player and a lover of good stories, story has always been the main thing to me, but that's not to say that I don't appreciate H-scenes, quite on the contrary, I love them, but I get the most out of them if there was a good build-up to it (lots of ways to go about that of course, it depends on the dynamics and chemistry between characters), love meaningful H-scenes :p
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd love that the story would progress nicely with each update with a great scene (or two) in the middle and/or at the end to a bit of nice flavor, granted that the scenes are meaningful from the story point of view, but that's of course me, I can't speak for anyone else :p

At any rate, I really love this VN, you've done a very good job and I love it just the way it is, and it does cater to my "requirements" of an enjoyable VN :)

vultron

May 19, 2018
Well, he was sheltered all his life, went to boys only school, was never allowed to go anywhere without someone accompanying him so no real chance to talk to girls in that sense, so you have to excuse him for being flustered and all initially, but he picks it up quick though, haha.
Holy shit he locked the bathroom door I'm not sure I've ever seen a character in these games show that level of intelligence and foresight. xD

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

Thanks
what is the changelog of this version, because I continued the game of my last save 0.4 and I saw only a few images of the MC helping Mom with her training and already finished ...

tks

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
what is the changelog of this version, because I continued the game of my last save 0.4 and I saw only a few images of the MC helping Mom with her training and already finished ...

tks
Well, it was a short update. So now begins the long wait again...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I'll have to wait for the patch, unfortunately starting from save 0.4 by mistake (hoping someone will do it soon)

(sorry my english )

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
No aunt or mommy content? What's the point then? To fuck some literally who doctor or nurse or some shit, and that shit tier girlfriend who's just an excuse to slow down the plot anyway? I'll skip this update and drop the game entriely if there will be no aunt cummies in the next one either.
Incest patch is already WIP ;)
What's even the point? No sex scenes with relatives in this one.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes