OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
No aunt or mommy content? What's the point then? To fuck some literally who doctor or nurse or some shit, and that shit tier girlfriend who's just an excuse to slow down the plot anyway? I'll skip this update and drop the game entriely if there will be no aunt cummies in the next one either.

What's even the point? No sex scenes with relatives in this one.
geez, rather demanding, aren't you? Though, how dare they not have everything you want in there, when you want it! It isn't like you're technically getting it for free on here, either! [/Sarcasm]

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Lol that scene when maid walks in.."El pene del Diablo!"
Seriously you should rename the game that way. Surprised MC doesn't faints after every sex scene. :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
geez, rather demanding, aren't you? Though, how dare they not have everything you want in there, when you want it! It isn't like you're technically getting it for free on here, either! [/Sarcasm]
Exactly that. It's annoying when people demand games and VNs to cater to their needs, and their demands aren't met, they throw a fuss about it. I mean, yes you are allowed to want what you want, but there are other games out there that surely would meet your criteria. And it's annoying even more so when we're getting these games for free after all, haha. Just enjoy the games for what they are, and if they really aren't for you, well, there are others out there, no need to fuss.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, Developer of The Visit here.

I'll be putting up the release version of 0.5 later today on my patreon, I'm sure it will find it's way here quickly.
I didn't really find any game breaking bugs, I'm not sure how much any problems you guys are having are due to applying the patch for 0.4 (Best not to do this) or my coding skills (non existent).

I'm sure a 0.5 patch will find it's way onto lewd patcher also.

There will not be any additional content, I believe a few people have mistaken some of the 4K renders I have been posting for my patrons as renders from the game. They're just something I've been doing weekly for fun and as something for my patrons to enjoy. They just the characters on a HDRI backdrop so they render super fast. I'm surprised no one noticed, I mean my renders are ok, but they're not photo realistic :).

As for the update being short. It contains more images than any update so far, though I agree few things actually happen.
I think this is down to the scenes becoming more intimate and in-depth. I find it hard to not to want to render lots of images for a particular scene rather that doing the bare minimum just so I can push the story along faster.

Thanks
Kudos sir. I have been following this VN since the first drop. Love your work. Please tell me aunt Nikki is gonna get a lot more psycho.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's even the point? No sex scenes with relatives in this one.
Let me give a calm, on the spot explanation since you asked. Incest patch won't made for the 0.4->05 part. But for the whole game. Because right now if you download the 0.5, its the whole game, not just an update piece but the currently available patch will prevent you to see the 0.5 part. So if you wish to play this from the start UNTILL the currently available end AND see Mom and Aunt instead of their respective names, you need a new patch.

In short, its ment for the fullness of the content, not just the recently updated part. Hope this will suffice.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Let me give a calm, on the spot explanation since you asked. Incest patch won't made for the 0.4->05 part. But for the whole game. Because right now if you download the 0.5, its the whole game, not just an update piece but the currently available patch will prevent you to see the 0.5 part. So if you wish to play this from the start UNTILL the currently available end AND see Mom and Aunt instead of their respective names, you need a new patch.

In short, its ment for the fullness of the content, not just the recently updated part. Hope this will suffice.
ok, honestly, that actually made me confused

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, stealing models is not very funny, i feel like in the game of faerin and others, idea is great, story is... ehm oke. face of models are... ehm... you can do it better. but nice try

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What i meant is that the patch is for the whole game, its ment for the sake to make it playable from start till the end of content as a family. Aunty sex scene included. Its not about just the 0.5 part. Without a new patch you can only play 0.4 content. Even if 0.5 doesn't contain incest, to see it, you need a new patch or you can't play through from the beginning with incest. So its either incest all the way.. or not at all, without patch.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
but there are other games out there that surely would meet your criteria.
Feel free to hit me up with recommendations of games with short blonde haired and gigantic tittied aunties then.
Hope this will suffice.
I was just being salty for the lack of auntie. Work like that is always appreciated. I'm sorry to involve you in this comment chain.
ok, honestly, that actually made me confused
You certainly don't seem too sharp.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@ninja_robot Can't help with the short-haired blonde aunt part, but every other aspect I certainly could, seeing as there are tons and tons....and tons of incestuous VNs out there. But since incest is pretty much the biggest market, you won't have troubles finding games and VNs that consists of curvy and busty family members yourself, short blonde hair is just something you might have to give up on :p

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
the sex scene with the doctor is hot:heartcoveredeyes:, but I don't want to hurt Haley for the doctor scene... damn hard choice:confused:
Sex scene with doctor? didnt see that maybe I didnt get to see the chp 5 stuff after all.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sex scene

Sex scene with doctor? didnt see that maybe I didnt get to see the chp 5 stuff after all.
I don't know if old saves don't work with this update, but the incest patch prevents you from playing 0.5 because it's a 0.4 patch.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Short-haired milfs are in short order :confounded:
Yes indeed they are, and that's a damn shame. Monica from Where The Heart Is? VN does have somewhat short hair, although that too is near shoulder length, so not the kind of short we're talking about.
There's just about every other length and style used in VNs, to such extent that it's just too much, would be time to get more creative and come up with new styles :p

Reactions: Ennoch

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know if old saves don't work with this update, but the incest patch prevents you from playing 0.5 because it's a 0.4 patch.
Ok then guess i will delete and play again.. since i downloaded the game last night and put the incest patch in, not knowing there was an issue. Thanks bud

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Zero919

May 2, 2017
when a thief steals a phone you have to choose - it's just a phone. then at the hospital to choose - not to forgive her. so the doctor will come, instead of Haley at night

Reactions: gartal

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok then guess i will delete and play again.. since i downloaded the game last night and put the incest patch in, not knowing there was an issue. Thanks bud
No problem my friend! :)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes