Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Remember, stiglet said the non-test version had no more content, so if you play through without any real bugs, that IS your 0.5 update.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Downloaded, used the old 0.4 incest patch - could not Play from my save game.

Downloaded the new 0.5 incest patch from page 1, overwrote the script file, now it works perfectly fine :)

Thx

ReaperGhoul

Apr 24, 2017
Hey! I never played this game before and i put the 0.5 incest patch into the game folder, but it doesn't work. Any help?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
1. Did you use the one from Lewd Patcher?
2. Did you unzip it?
3. Did you say "yes" to "replace files"?

If so, it should work.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i love your game and can't wait till next update one of the best games
and i love how you add a pair of new big boobs
i hope you add big ass too
but i did not like :::
Lewd patch not working with v0.5
also my old saves did not work but i played again it was lovely

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes i did everything thats why i don't understand :/ In prologue it says parents died etc...
Just tried it myself. Works perfectly. So its the usual suspect. Please delete the entire save folder from the c:\users\.....\The_Visit, you know the drill and then try.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Why is every single game seem similar.... all of them is about a young boy growing up to get attracted to his mother or sister or he was travelling and came back and all that shit... where is the creativity? come up with new ideas.. seems now that every other game has the same story plot and im not only talking about the visit.... im talking about all the others too but seeing this one pissed me off and I had to type my rant here.... how do u expect people to support you on patreon or whatever if you dont have a new idea.... If im a milfycity fan and supporter I would never go pay for a wanna be.. same story happened with another game copying good girl gone bad..... common guys scratch that head.. you are already putting effort into this and dont get me wrong I know its alot of work to develop a game as im trying to develop my first game ever and im having a hard time doing it, my point is BE CREATIVE, BE INNOVATIVE, BE DIFFERENT.... and dont jump me for saying this... you all know im right

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why is every single game seem similar.... all of them is about a young boy growing up to get attracted to his mother or sister or he was travelling and came back and all that shit... where is the creativity? come up with new ideas.. seems now that every other game has the same story plot and im not only talking about the visit.... im talking about all the others too but seeing this one pissed me off and I had to type my rant here.... how do u expect people to support you on patreon or whatever if you dont have a new idea.... If im a milfycity fan and supporter I would never go pay for a wanna be.. same story happened with another game copying good girl gone bad..... common guys scratch that head.. you are already putting effort into this and dont get me wrong I know its alot of work to develop a game as im trying to develop my first game ever and im having a hard time doing it, my point is BE CREATIVE, BE INNOVATIVE, BE DIFFERENT.... and dont jump me for saying this... you all know im right
Ironically this is probably the only title where your statement doesn't exactly stands. Not that i'm not agreeing you on a general level (could argue about everything in the detail) but the truth behind this project that it started out a practice of rendering and Ren'Py usage. Wasn't ment to be a full-fledged VN, just a technical dummy. Buuut it received a very nice feedback and Stiglet was encouraged to continue. (Lots of pleas to continue it)

Your question on the general level would require a different thread to be discussed though as it is not related to this title.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Was thinking the same thing.. I think some are just trying to clone others stories that way to try and make some money. For me at least this game did not go straight at it, which I like.
For me this game/vn is different since, for me at least, the mother seems to be having a mid life crisis due to her son leaving the house. She has realized just how lonely her life is and add in the factor of the mc looking like her long love.
I think the mother is the one likely to start the intimacy due to this change in herself since the son left for college. But hey this is just me, could be totally off.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Ironically this is probably the only title where your statement doesn't exactly stands. Not that i'm not agreeing you on a general level (could argue about everything in the detail) but the truth behind this project that it started out a practice of rendering and Ren'Py usage. Wasn't ment to be a full-fledged VN, just a technical dummy. Buuut it received a very nice feedback and Stiglet was encouraged to continue. (Lots of pleas to continue it)

Your question on the general level would require a different thread to be discussed though as it is not related to this title.
I cant agree or disagree with you as I didnt play the game yet and im not judging the game Im just judging the idea that some developers are just too lazy to come up with a new idea... I have 10s of games downloaded from F95 and they all seem the same idea.... maybe the story is better... maybe the render is better I dunno.... this is just constructive criticism that says "move your ass and think"

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes