JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm looking forward to this update.

I have no doubt that it is worth the wait. The rendering is always so good, interesting story and nice touches of humour.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Not seeing any walkthrough for this one so it's safe to assume it's a linear story with no choices ?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not seeing any walkthrough for this one so it's safe to assume it's a linear story with no choices ?
There's pretty much 2 choices to make in this update; do, or do not try to get Haley's phone back when a snatcher grabs it. And to forgive or not to forgive Haley later in the hospital for insisting that you go get it back. These two decisions will dictate whether you have fun time with your Doc, or with Haley soon after, so I advice you to make two saves if you want to see both :)

Reactions: KiGa and _flim_

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice short update... but it has become a habit to finish the updates with blueballs xD at least let us fuck someone (Nikki?) before the end :p but I like how the story progresses with mom, small steps but feel more natural.

About the other scenes... yeah, a difficult choice between Haley and the doctor... I didn't like Haley but she really grew on me, I don't want to hurt her... weird considering that I'm fucking my aunt and soon my mom xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice short update... but it has become a habit to finish the updates with blueballs XD at least let us fuck someone (Nikki?) before the end :p but I like how the story progresses with mom, small steps but feel more natural.

About the other scenes... yeah, a difficult choice between Haley and the doctor... I didn't like Haley but she really grew on me, I don't want to hurt her... weird considering that I'm fucking my aunt and soon my mom XD
Yeah, Haley grew on me too, after initially feeling like she was forced on me when I really wanted to just have more quality time with Aunt and work my way in to Mom's panties, haha. But I just had to bang that Doc too, well, that was until she revealed that her titties were enhanced, which made me go flaccid, silicon titties are a huge turn-off for me XD
So back to Haley it is :p

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Only thing i don't like about this game is the forced stuff with the maid.Otherwise I enjoy everything quite alot,despite not liking harem games.Its just too hard to say no to Nikki and Karen,and the doc now. :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiGa

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Only thing i don't like about this game is the forced stuff with the maid.Otherwise I enjoy everything quite alot,despite not liking harem games.Its just too hard to say no to Nikki and Karen,and the doc now. :heartcoveredeyes:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
change-log fro 0.5 test and new update 0.5?
If you downloaded 0.5 test and experienced no bugs or any issues, then you don't need to download the 0.5 because the test one IS your 0.5 update, content wise they are identical, nothing was added with 0.5 compared to the test version.

Reactions: Luka85
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes