May 28, 2018
Reactions: _flim_

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how to Install the Incest Patch
You download it, then unzip it in to the game folder, if it asks you if you want to replace a file with it, click yes.
Then it's done, patch in full force :p

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The sex with doc:evilsmile: is very real:heartcoveredeyes:! Good work...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, too bad all i want to do when seeing that image is to go out and play basketball, or drink a glass of milk.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Downloaded and incest-patched the regular 0.5 without problems. Guess I'll now keep two saves in case the MC wants to turn in a call from the doc's card.

Sound effects crack me up, that vibrator either sounded like a motorcycle that refuses to start or that old polisher that I had to use to fret railroad tracks during a summer job. :extremelyhappy:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sound effects crack me up, that vibrator either sounded like a motorcycle that refuses to start or that old polisher that I had to use to fret railroad tracks during a summer job. :extremelyhappy:
So now you know whats reeally happening when you hear such sounds in your street but see no workers, thinking they must be wokring in the neighbourhood ;)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
type 1 for Haley and 2 for the doctor !
(22222222222222222222222222222 :evilsmile:)

I hope it's not only a 1 time thing with the doctor haha
There seems to be a possible threesome route implying Haley and the hottest woman of the game tho... So I'm still curious. That's why I still have a "forgive Haley" save ready just in case :evilsmile:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
type 1 for Haley and 2 for the doctor !
(22222222222222222222222222222 :evilsmile:)

I hope it's not only a 1 time thing with the doctor haha
There seems to be a possible threesome route implying Haley and the hottest woman of the game tho... So I'm still curious. That's why I still have a "forgive Haley" save ready just in case :evilsmile:
And who that hottest woman may be (I hope you mean the Aunt, haha)?
And if so, I don't see that happening, Aunt didn't even like it when Haley got carried away feeling up her tits, she was just like "Yeah okay, that's enough already" and brushed off her hand away XD
Aunt is all about the MC's D, haha.
I'm pretty sure in near future updates we will get more of Mom though, I think the foundation is there already, just a bit of a push and we're there :p

If there must be a threesome scene, then it would be better if it was with Aunt and Mom, as much as I like Haley, I'm still interested in every other woman in this story more than Haley, haha.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
And who that hottest woman may be (I hope you mean the Aunt, haha)?
And if so, I don't see that happening, Aunt didn't even like it when Haley got carried away feeling up her tits, she was just like "Yeah okay, that's enough already" and brushed off her hand away XD
Aunt is all about the MC's D, haha.
I'm pretty sure in near future updates we will get more of Mom though, I think the foundation is there already, just a bit of a push and we're there :p

If there must be a threesome scene, then it would be better if it was with Aunt and Mom, as much as I like Haley, I'm still interested in every other woman in this story more than Haley, haha.
Haley can still be interesting imo
She wasn't even that angry when she saw the MC groping "hottest woman of the game" 's ass !
So maybe Haley likes to get cucked ? We don't see that much girlfriends loving to get cucked this kind of game. That whould be interesting and kind of original I think :test:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She wasn't even that angry when she saw the MC groping "hottest woman of the game" 's ass !
So maybe Haley likes to get cucked ? We don't see that much girlfriends loving to get cucked this kind of game. That whould be interesting and kind of original I think :test:
Perhaps, but she actually was pretty pissed, but the Aunt manage to salvage the situation by quickly explain the situation with such confidence and calm that it left no doubt in Haley's mind, if MC would've tried to explain, he would've been like "I...I...I...I'm ju...just putting su..sun screen on her!", who would believe you when you stutter like that when caught red-handed? XD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Remember the bathroom scene in the restaurant with Aunt and MC? Aunt explicitly told MC that next time that they fuck, she wants to hear nothing about Haley, but when MC wanted to talk to Aunt privately about his Mom, how Mom grabbed his dick when she was drunk, the Aunt seemed to be more open about that idea that MC would engage with Mom, that's why I think Aunt isn't interested in a threesome, not with Haley at least, but her own sister perhaps, you know, keeping it in the family :p

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes