Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I deleted the save folder, am using the regular non-incest patch, and when I get to the end of .5 it still shuts down with Karen walking out of the gym.
A full purge is in order then. Just delete (again?) the save folder from the c:\users\....\AppData\Ren'Py (this is what matters really), then the saves folder from the game's game folder. Then try.

And you meant the end of 0.4 content right? Becase the end of 0.5 is the end of current content ;)

Reactions: Apostate

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I'll be putting up the release version of 0.5...
It was just WOW! Unexpected (for me), and a very interesting update)
Slap on the ass maid, and this scene with a massage. Honestly, in the end it was "nooooooo", but I'm very glad that you play calmly in these relations) Very entertaining!

But, there is one remark! Eyes >_>

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, we have the spa trope, the massage trope, the MC wants to be the hero but gets beaten up and falls unconscious trope ...
And yet I don't mind at all, it's all at the right pace. There is variety, there is teasing and there is progress.
I even kinda like Haley. She's ugly and bitchy enough to not be the girl MC ultimately wants but sexy and slutty and sweet enough to be the rational and realistic choice for him. For now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You missed the sexy female doctor trope and having sex in a hospital bed trope.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, good update as usual, only always wished it was longer.

I hope we can get a little more romantic with Nicky over time.
While the sex is great, I like it if there's also an emotional connection.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
You missed the sexy female doctor trope and having sex in a hospital bed trope.
I cannot think of a game right now that contains the latter.

Anyway: The "all side characters are females or jerks" trope is also really strong with this one.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I don't know if the side npc's are jerks or not but making the mc drooling over shitty footjob by his trailer trash gf is really depressing...wtf???

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The only thing I'm wondering about this VN is that, what's the story direction? It seem to revolve around MC and the Aunt, one of which coming to visit and when they do, they bang shamelessly, haha. And story keeps bringing new sex partners. But where is the story going, where can it go? Haha.
As long as the MC's dick goes 'visiting' tight and naturally moist spaces, who cares :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
couldnt get my old saves to work ?
I wouldn't be counting on earlier saves, especially earlier than 0.4 , just delete the save folders and start anew. This is a short one to skip ahead and reach 0.5 content.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
couldnt get my old saves to work ?
I wouldn't be counting on earlier saves, especially earlier than 0.4 , just delete the save folders and start anew. This is a short one to skip ahead and reach 0.5 content.
If you previously played with the incest patch, you need to update the incest patch to 0.5 too, otherwise the old saves won't work.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I had that problem. I had to clean out all files in my users/appdata/roaming/renpy folder. Then had to reload and start over.
I think you would've been fine if you just had updated the incest patch to 0.5, because you probably played 0.1-0.4 with the patch, right? So if you don't have the 0.5 patch for 0.5 version, the saves won't work.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes