JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am very impressed with the Doctor's bedside manner. She really selflessly puts herself into her work for the benefit of her patient.

He was in very, very good hands. XDXD

Reactions: crisbr and Toranion

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Just a couple of random thoughts:

1. I don't know if this was intended, but I totally think of the Haley from Stardew Valley when I think of this Haley.

2. It's been driving me crazy - Karen totally reminds me of someone. As in, a real person. And I've decided that it's the actress Brenda Strong. Again, no idea if that's just me or what. But it's probably just me.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
It's pretty clear to me that Haley is going to eventually break down and get a boob job. She's enamored of Nikki's breasts, she knows that the MC likes them, she's apparently going to get jealous of the doctor too I think (not there yet), she's got a shelf of ass already, and she's a stereotypical fashion and pink-loving blonde. Clearly she's going to go full bimbo on us very soon.

Reactions: tyuiasdf and crisbr

Lobuziak

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 113634

Overview:

A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Updated: 23-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5 Test
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

thanks @KiGa for sharing

Incest patch:

View attachment 77769 View attachment 77765 View attachment 77766 View attachment 77768
I LOVE your'e game!!!!

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
3rd update in a row that's way to short

The author of the game should take a couple of weeks longer on adding new content

The content is very good but it's ridiculously to short

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Uhm.. this isn't that big of a game, the options aren't that branching/defining (yet). Just save before you choose between chasing the phone or not! ;)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes