ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The big thing i like about this game are the new, fresh models, especially GF one and not just a daz model used in x already games but with different hair color or something.
The girlfriend is my favorite in this one, mom second and i don't really like the aunt model, not really my thing these godzilla beewbs.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL beewbs, haven't heard that in a while.. nowadays called bobs and vegana....

The big thing i like about this game are the new, fresh models, especially GF one and not just a daz model used in x already games but with different hair color or something.
The girlfriend is my favorite in this one, mom second and i don't really like the aunt model, not really my thing these godzilla beewbs.

Reactions: patrickB

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Shopping
Patrons only
Oct 17 at 1:21am
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I wanted to ask you guys what you think about an option I have. It's to charge patrons up front when they first pledge, for that month.

I have noticed I get a lot of pledges around the time of the release of a new update, but when the end of the month comes a lot then get deleted.

Personally I'm not too bothered. I prefer that the people that give their money, do so because they want to support this project, not because they were obligated to do so.

On the other hand if you guys don't like the idea of people viewing the content on here without honouring their pledge I'm willing to implement it.

Let me know what you guys think, I might put up a poll or somthing.

Anyways, here are a couple more renders you you guys to enjoy.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, mom + aunt would be really hot. I wonder if it is going to be like: 'Hey sis, remember that time in college where we 'experimented' with each other....' It is a bit cliché, but I'll gladly overlook that :D

Personally I am not a fan of the GF, her eyes and the way she looks and smiles at you scream 'potential sociopath' at me.

Also finally left a review which I am surprised I didn't already:

This game starts of a bit standard in the VN genre: sexy aunt comes to visit nephew (MC) and his sexy single mom. You kinda get the gist of it. The nice thing is that after that initial visit, the game skips like a year or so and have the MC come home from college with his new girlfriend and continues from there...and it is getting even better.

This game looks good, the writing is good, but the sex scenes are just amazingly well done. They often have multiple angles you can choose to view and switch between, they even have presets in the speed of its animations. All of that should be the golden standard in these kind of games for my opinion.

Personally I never been a fan of big butts, massive tits and mutant like sized cocks and this game has all of that but I still recommend it since it is just that good.

Reactions: UncleVT and Hadgar

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Reactions: DanMachiFan

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think the dev has a good taste for dresses or casual clothing so far for GF and other characters almost everything is on point and like in this preview pictures every single one looks really good in my opinion.
Only like the GF outfit for cinema was kinda.. i don't know - weird? Even weirder that noone even looked back at her goodies from behind. :p

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Per request...I would point out for merely $1 a month, you will have access to these and all the spectacular renders stiglet supplies to his patrons. Think about it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks But I don't know How to support them. Can you teach me for that ? I would like to support Stiglet just one time but I see Patreon say support every months that I can't Please asvise.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks But I don't know How to support them. Can you teach me for that ? I would like to support Stiglet just one time but I see Patreon say support every months that I can't Please asvise.
You can make a single contribution, for whatever amount you choose and then cancel it right after your pledge goes through. It will send him the first payment and then stop any future payments.

The best time to send in your money is usually right at or after the first of the month. You can wait until the last week of the month to cancel if you wish to get access to his Patreon page all month.

The only way to see all of the posts and pictures on a regular basis, however, is to remain a monthly supporter.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What? Nobody has posted this update yet? Seriously, we need to get stiglet some more patrons. Read this, salivate and then wipe off that drool and pop over to Patreon and send him some monetary love...

Unlocked
Chat
Hi guys, sorry for a delayed post, real life got in the way.

Thanks for all your resposes to my question about the pay up front option. They were pretty unanimous so I'll probably enable it, most likely beginning next month.

Work continues, I don't have a date yet for the next update but it's coming.

If society ever broke down you probably wouldn't want to run into this girl.

Or would you?

Take care guys.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes