Jansen

May 8, 2017
She sure looks good with long hair!
This reminds me of Sarah:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: from Sarah's Life by Impure. This model and hair style could be used to continue making the game in Renpy.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
This reminds me of Sarah:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: from Sarah's Life by Impure. This model and hair style could be used to continue making the game in Renpy.
I think this model from Mrs.Turner from Dreams of Desire. It quite sure!!

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
You didn't see develop update on Oct. 2018
That Stiglet stop this project after release next update that mean next update is final!!
He didnt say it would be the last update.
He said he will take a break over the holiday season.
Dev wont charge patreons while he is on break but said he will keep working on the game.
After next update it will just be a couple months till the next update is what I get from the post.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
He didnt say it would be the last update.
He said he will take a break over the holiday season.
Dev wont charge patreons while he is on break but said he will keep working on the game.
After next update it will just be a couple months till the next update is what I get from the post.
I don't know Stiglet will continue this project or not but He didn't confirm that When will comeback.
Just hope he will continue this project May be March or April 2019 That he will update.

Sep 1, 2017
I always feel me bad for the girlfriend when reading this thread.

Quiet young and yet she is able to take the mc monster slong while having the second largest ass and the aunt is only bigger because she is training.
I really hope we will get a harem route which allows to keep her without leaving the rest of the cast, but luckily the aunt is working hard to make her more openminded. ;)

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I always feel me bad for the girlfriend when reading this thread.

Quiet young and yet she is able to take the mc monster slong while having the second largest ass and the aunt is only bigger because she is training.
I really hope we will get a harem route which allows to keep her without leaving the rest of the cast, but luckily the aunt is working hard to make her more openminded. ;)
If there's no harem route, we riot.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks and sorry for my ingorance! I want to say one more thing, in previous updates you post pictures of Rosa running at the beach. When i was playing the game i didn't reach that event. Is there anything that i did wrong?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Many of the updates feature random renders from the developer. They are not always reflective of the in-game events. He likes to treat his supporters to pretty pictures when he sends them updates.

Welcome to the board!

Reactions: dE_VoYd

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks a lot! It will be good if these pictures were included into game. I like the story a lot and be better to be more provocative.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes