HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
ya, i still hoping dev release this game soon, cuz i read, dev will take a break,last update for this year.
i love this game, i followed from early release,love the story, simple but good, the graphic is so good, mom is my fav

I totally agree with you. Simple easy to play and easy to understand for those of us who do not have English as a first language. Graphics of very good quality .. Animations .. without words, possibly the best of all the forum games. And Karen .. Grrrr .. super-cute. super-sexy .. my favorite.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It's a shame the developer disappeared for no reason, this was a very interesting title.
Hopefully he comes back some day.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The developer did not disappear "for no reason". He gave very clear reasons for the delay. Either you were uninformed when you made your post or you made a mischaracterization of fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR and Three

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The developer did not disappear "for no reason". He gave very clear reasons for the delay. Either you were uninformed when you made your post or you made a mischaracterization of fact.
Huh? I thought this project was on hold or even abandoned, glad that's not the case. What was the reason for the delay? Hopefully nothing serious.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Please tell me you're joking. That was all of 12 days ago. Settle down. If you don't trust the dev, there are plenty of other games for you to go play.
If i upset you i apologize, i was just passing by and remember from another discord someone mentioned the game might be abandoned, i meant no ill will. I thought it was a shame but yea there are quite a varity of games to chose from, so all is good :)

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Stiglet hasn't posted for 12 days, that means basically leaving his patrons hanging because he doesn't have the common courtesy to let us know how come the game is being delayed this long when he figured it would only be about another week...

Jul 12, 2017
Decent update. Some turns seem too soonish for the story but overall good progression. Karen starts to tease the guy, damn. And she is a tease indeed. Render quality is great as always. 8/10 only because some scenes look to be connected in a rush thus lack some buildup in-between. Too bad the next update is going to be in January, I guess.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes