Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Everyone Please don't let this game die!!
Please support them in
just 1 USD or more This game is good quality same as Dreams of Desire,
Depraved Awakening, F.I.L.F. and Milfy city for we wil have the good game to play.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
@stiglet Did you have some CG scene in Halloween days same as F.I.L.F and Milfy City ?
Sorry, I have some suggestion that you should have other channel for contact like a discord or Twitter for support you in another way.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
The holidays
Hi guys,
I've decided after the release of the next update I'm going to take a break from development of the game over the Christmas season.

The reason being my day job is going to become much busier as we get closer to Christmas. In addition to that I could do with a break. I've been finding it hard recently in terms of creativity and motivation and so hopefully I can come back refreshed.

I'll probably still do some work on the game and will give you guys some updates on here anyway.

Obviously I don't expect you guys to pay while I'm not working on the game so I'll suspend the monthly charges until development starts again.

I hope you all understand.

As for the upcoming update, I was hoping to release this weekend but I'm having a bit of trouble with the animations coming out not as I'd hoped so the following weekend is going to be more realistic.

I guess it's Halloween so here is weak attempt of something scary.
e07opt.jpg 1.png 1 (1).png Thanks guys, Take care.

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
@stiglet Did you have some CG scene in Halloween days same as F.I.L.F and Milfy City ?
Sorry, I have some suggestion that you should have other channel for contact like a discord or Twitter for support you in another way.
It would be nice to have done some special content in the game for Halloween but right now it's taking all I have just to try and keep my regular updates timely.

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
So next weekend is more likely for a new update? Either way, I'm looking forward to whatever is coming next. It's been a long time since I've played this and I loved it ever since! Great job!

Reactions: AndyR1234

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
It would be nice to have done some special content in the game for Halloween but right now it's taking all I have just to try and keep my regular updates timely.
@stiglet That great!! for special content Halloween and Christmas you will have special content ?
As I read your update on 1 Nov on Patreon. I'm so sad.
You will abandon this game or will come back again on Jan 2019?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well...good news and bad news, Visit fans. stiglet has an update for you:

Unlocked

Random
Hi guys,
I know you are waiting for the next update to arrive asap and I'm very sorry to disappoint you guys but it its probably not going to be done for this weekend.

I was still having issues with daz studio. It seems to have been an issue with high video memory usage in the scene (3 figures in the scene rather than the normal 2 :) ) and daz or iray not freeing it after completing a render. Its been giving some strange behaviour. One render it will only use GPU 1 and fail the other because it does not have enough available memory (even though they both have the same amount of VRAM), then the following render it will only use GPU 2 and not GPU 1 because now that apparently does not have enough available memory. Then at random it would find both out of memory and revert to CPU.

Basically the renders have been coming out grainy or unusable. As the frames are part of an animation I should be able to salvage some using a denoiser and it not really be noticeable.

I think I've beat it now though, in disabling some of iray's optimization options it now seems to render the scenes consistently with both GPUs and no errors or reverting to CPU. Each render takes about 30% longer though without the optimizations on, but its better than nothing getting done.

So I'm very sorry guys, again I hate to disappoint you all but its coming I assure you.

I don't have any nice new 4k renders for you guys as daz studio is busy rendering the game as I type this. However I do have a folder on my hard drive where I have saved a bunch of random renders. These are early practice renders or me testing other things. I hope you find them interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes