zh

Oct 17, 2017
I was disappointed that there was no throat buldge in Nikki’s throat with the acrobatic Bj happened :FeelsBadMan:
Indeed. I reaaaally tried to see it ! But... :FeelsBadMan:
That was still a good scene tho.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely, have to agree with that, haha, although the only reason why the doc lost some points in my book is because she's got silicon titties, but other than that, no complaints, well, that and that she's a complete slut, I wonder if her husband knows of her extra curriculum activities with her patients xD

Reactions: LP83 and Toranion

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I finally got it to work. I had to delete everything in my computer connected to the game, reload it, and start over.
Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the new patch, too.

BTW, they are all hot. I want to see him do mom, then three way with mom and aunt.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Throat bulge? You guys crack me up. If you're looking for realism. look for that coming out the other side of her neck! I mean, it's a freaking water main!

On the side, while I think Haley would like a piece of the Nikki, I think EE's theory makes more sense based on Nikki's reaction to Karen details. Either way, it adds to the spicy speculation.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game brought me past half-chub, that's almost an achievement worthy compared to most of the games on here.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game brought me past half-chub, that's almost an achievement worthy compared to most of the games on here.
The only thing I'm wondering about this VN is that, what's the story direction? It seem to revolve around MC and the Aunt, one of which coming to visit and when they do, they bang shamelessly, haha. And story keeps bringing new sex partners. But where is the story going, where can it go? Haha.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I always thought this story was the conquest of Karen and that all roads eventually led there. It's not a linear plot (if there is a plot), but that's the feeling I got since she's the only one who is NOT throwing herself immediately at MC.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I always thought this story was the conquest of Karen and that all roads eventually led there. It's not a linear plot (if there is a plot), but that's the feeling I got since she's the only one who is NOT throwing herself immediately at MC.
Or perhaps soon we'll get some long lost cousins visiting and MC banging them too, eeeeverybody moving in the house, MC being the only male, may as well call the house Incestuous Harem Villa but we'll still get the occasional non blood related booty :p

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
.5 ends at the exact same place that .4 ended. Karen gets back spasm and walks out of gym. What's up?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Incest patch interferes. Apply new one. If doesn't work, you have to purge the save folder and start anew.
I deleted the save folder, am using the regular non-incest patch, and when I get to the end of .5 it still shuts down with Karen walking out of the gym.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes