Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why is every single game seem similar.... all of them is about a young boy growing up to get attracted to his mother or sister or he was travelling and came back and all that shit... where is the creativity? come up with new ideas.. seems now that every other game has the same story plot and im not only talking about the visit.... im talking about all the others too but seeing this one pissed me off and I had to type my rant here.... how do u expect people to support you on patreon or whatever if you dont have a new idea.... If im a milfycity fan and supporter I would never go pay for a wanna be.. same story happened with another game copying good girl gone bad..... common guys scratch that head.. you are already putting effort into this and dont get me wrong I know its alot of work to develop a game as im trying to develop my first game ever and im having a hard time doing it, my point is BE CREATIVE, BE INNOVATIVE, BE DIFFERENT.... and dont jump me for saying this... you all know im right
You're of course making a good point, but here's the thing; pretty much all things has been said and done already as it is, it's VERY hard to be creative story wise. After DMD, Melody, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Retrieving the Past, Acting Lessons and Wicked Choices, I'll even add The Tyrant to the list to for story and scene variety. Those VNs more or less covers every possible setting you could come up with, and they consist of just about every fetish out there. How can you be too creative after those. Those combined, you have everyday life drama, romance, comedy, fantasy, action, thriller and so on. And just about every fetish. Come up with something original now :p

TuXido

May 9, 2018
You're of course making a good point, but here's the thing; pretty much all things has been said and done already as it is, it's VERY hard to be creative story wise. After DMD, Melody, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Retrieving the Past, Acting Lessons and Wicked Choices, I'll even add The Tyrant to the list to for story and scene variety. Those VNs more or less covers every possible setting you could come up with, and they consist of just about every fetish out there. How can you be too creative after those. Those combined, you have everyday life drama, romance, comedy, fantasy, action, thriller and so on. And just about every fetish. Come up with something original now :p
Well im talking about incest in particular... it is wide spread between developers and it is really easy to make up stories and from what I have played most of them are coming back from college shit and mother being divorced or lonely or whatever it just bores me like watching The Matrix then watching John Wick... same shit, the hero never dies, skilled shooter, fancy moves and no story... the whole movie you see bodies piling up ... boooring..... again I say good job to the developers it is hard work I am doing it myself and Im having a hard time..... What I personally love is corruption games like GGGB and there is few games out there that are in the same quality ofcourse not to forget LOP's Games that are mostly based on corruption like my fav Eleanor sequence.... but yeah thats my thought :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is the new test version playable or is it filled with bugs?
Playable but won't work with previous incest patch in case you had that so you'll have to restart (and delete the save folder from the C:\...\AppData.. location beforehand) and apply the new one in case you are into that.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well im talking about incest in particular... it is wide spread between developers and it is really easy to make up stories and from what I have played most of them are coming back from college shit and mother being divorced or lonely or whatever it just bores me like watching The Matrix then watching John Wick... same shit, the hero never dies, skilled shooter, fancy moves and no story... the whole movie you see bodies piling up ... boooring..... again I say good job to the developers it is hard work I am doing it myself and Im having a hard time..... What I personally love is corruption games like GGGB and there is few games out there that are in the same quality ofcourse not to forget LOP's Games that are mostly based on corruption like my fav Eleanor sequence.... but yeah thats my thought :)
Well, a little off the topic, but just to list one amazing movie by Keanu Reeves, which is one of his by far better movies since the Matrix series, I'd recommend 47 Ronin, he's the main hero in the story but ultimately he does die, albeit it's a ritualistic suicide, seppuku. But those Matrix movies, well, some watch it for the action and the action and fight choreography, when it's really about a specific concept, it's a concept story :p John Wick movies, yeah, he's just too damn good in what he does, but who knows how the third movie will end, maybe the hero will meet his match there. But there's definitely a story there, just not the story you may had been waiting for.
47 Ronin is just an epic story about honor, a concept lost in this day and age.

Back to the topic; all incestuous stories follow the same formula; brother/dad falls for his sister(s), mom or aunt(s) or daughter(s), is irrelevant if he/she is the one returning home after however long time and from where, or if they're just living in the same household and one day he sees her nude and pops a physical attraction, boom, we know where it'll go.
There's nothing creative you can do with that setting at this point, it's all done already, but that doesn't mean you can make such stories entertaining though, like The Visit is in example.

The idea is to enjoy things for what they are, and it's best to keep expectations low, that way you might enjoy things more, and might even be surprised :p

I think it's corruption type of games where you can be the most creative, the variety of settings etc are limitless. But where you're bored of incestuous stories, may not even like them much, some don't appreciate corruption games in return, as they're the romantic type of people, wanting to win the heart of their love interest and such. We're all different, we're of many things and that's perfectly natural and a good thing :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Playable but won't work with previous incest patch in case you had that so you'll have to restart (and delete the save folder from the C:\...\AppData.. location beforehand) and apply the new one in case you are into that.
No you don`t ! Just load NEW incest patch (or don`t) and play from your last 0.4 save !!!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
just finished playing 0.5, if that scene with the doctor was with mom most likely I would have come in my underwear

Stinglet is really good, as well as excellent renders also has good animations

(sorry my english )

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Well, a little off the topic, but just to list one amazing movie by Keanu Reeves, which is one of his by far better movies since the Matrix series, I'd recommend 47 Ronin, he's the main hero in the story but ultimately he does die, albeit it's a ritualistic suicide, seppuku. But those Matrix movies, well, some watch it for the action and the action and fight choreography, when it's really about a specific concept, it's a concept story :p John Wick movies, yeah, he's just too damn good in what he does, but who knows how the third movie will end, maybe the hero will meet his match there. But there's definitely a story there, just not the story you may had been waiting for.
47 Ronin is just an epic story about honor, a concept lost in this day and age.

Back to the topic; all incestuous stories follow the same formula; brother/dad falls for his sister(s), mom or aunt(s) or daughter(s), is irrelevant if he/she is the one returning home after however long time and from where, or if they're just living in the same household and one day he sees her nude and pops a physical attraction, boom, we know where it'll go.
There's nothing creative you can do with that setting at this point, it's all done already, but that doesn't mean you can make such stories entertaining though, like The Visit is in example.

The idea is to enjoy things for what they are, and it's best to keep expectations low, that way you might enjoy things more, and might even be surprised :p

I think it's corruption type of games where you can be the most creative, the variety of settings etc are limitless. But where you're bored of incestuous stories, may not even like them much, some don't appreciate corruption games in return, as they're the romantic type of people, wanting to win the heart of their love interest and such. We're all different, we're of many things and that's perfectly natural and a good thing :)

Keanu Reeves made a decent movie after the first "Bill and Ted's" flick? Oh, wait, there was "The Replacements"...

I like the game, although I'm still a bit underwhelmed by the oversized boobs. At least the mom & aunt have the faces of 40 year old women, (a model that's shared with another game I like,) although , realistically, boobs that big on women that age would be more likely to have nipples in the vicinity of the navel.

Make sure you explore all the available choices after the cinema to get good scenes and, it seems likely, to find a choice that promises to create some fun future options.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Keanu Reeves made a decent movie after the first "Bill and Ted's" flick? Oh, wait, there was "The Replacements"...

I like the game, although I'm still a bit underwhelmed by the oversized boobs. At least the mom & aunt have the faces of 40 year old women, (a model that's shared with another game I like,) although , realistically, boobs that big on women that age would be more likely to have nipples in the vicinity of the navel.

Make sure you explore all the available choices after the cinema to get good scenes and, it seems likely, to find a choice that promises to create some fun future options.
Yeah I got both the scene with Haley and the Doc on their respective routes, definitely preferred the Doc, and not because she's hot and kinky (Haley is hot too, but I prefer mature women in my VNs), but also because her scene was far better, simple BJ scenes I could care less for, I don't even enjoy that too much IRL, and if that's all there will be for the given moment, I'd rather be blue-balled XD

None of that is a discredit to the dev, all the scenes were very well made, they're great scenes, I'm just probably one of the few guys that don't exactly like BJs all that much, I don't really enjoy being on the receiving end, I prefer giving :p

Reactions: botc76 and Rebeldad

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
No you don`t ! Just load NEW incest patch (or don`t) and play from your last 0.4 save !!!
The Visit 0.5

Win:
Mac:
Android:

@N7 can u pls update OP. Thx
So this is now not test version anymore? Does this mean that incest patch now works, or it wasn't working because of 0.5 version? Actually there seem to be opposite opinions on whether it works or not.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So this is now not test version anymore? Does this mean that incest patch now works, or it wasn't working because of 0.5 version? Actually there seem to be opposite opinions on whether it works or not.
This is the official 0.5 version and the new patch should work (i didn't play the game yet).

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
No, she just has a miniature as a.. quality-of-life implant! Very handy.
Yo I've been wondering how the mega schlongs in most games don't cause a bulge and you hit the nail on the head with that! That's... The only logical explanation. Thank you.

Reactions: botc76

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
jump grace_sex_fear
Why is every single game seem similar.... all of them is about a young boy growing up to get attracted to his mother or sister or he was travelling and came back and all that shit... where is the creativity? come up with new ideas.. seems now that every other game has the same story plot and im not only talking about the visit.... im talking about all the others too but seeing this one pissed me off and I had to type my rant here.... how do u expect people to support you on patreon or whatever if you dont have a new idea.... If im a milfycity fan and supporter I would never go pay for a wanna be.. same story happened with another game copying good girl gone bad..... common guys scratch that head.. you are already putting effort into this and dont get me wrong I know its alot of work to develop a game as im trying to develop my first game ever and im having a hard time doing it, my point is BE CREATIVE, BE INNOVATIVE, BE DIFFERENT.... and dont jump me for saying this... you all know im right
Ironically this is probably the only title where your statement doesn't exactly stands. Not that i'm not agreeing you on a general level (could argue about everything in the detail) but the truth behind this project that it started out a practice of rendering and Ren'Py usage. Wasn't ment to be a full-fledged VN, just a technical dummy. Buuut it received a very nice feedback and Stiglet was encouraged to continue. (Lots of pleas to continue it)

Your question on the general level would require a different thread to be discussed though as it is not related to this title.
THIS GAME IS LIKE DARK SOULS

Reactions: hoobastank404
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes