Cockgoblin

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys! Need help
How to install incest patch on android version?
I can't locate the game folder
Hey! Turns out there is no game folder for Android. It's pretty complicated to find it if your device isn't rooted.

But if you go onto the first page, click the LewdPatcher link. Once you're there, scroll down and click on '''View previous versions' and the 0.4 Android + patch should be there! Good luck!

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
Hey! Turns out there is no game folder for Android. It's pretty complicated to find it if your device isn't rooted.

But if you go onto the first page, click the LewdPatcher link. Once you're there, scroll down and click on '''View previous versions' and the 0.4 Android + patch should be there! Good luck!
Thank you for the guide kind sir!
It works!
Now my game will be immersive!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Cockgoblin

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, great that I see mom from Dreaming Desires in that game in a new look.
That will be more as intressting , cant wait to play further after I typed this. :heartcoveredeyes:
Oh Karen looks nice and a new stunning beloved face to, one of that person´s you will hug forether.
She can adopt me.^^

Reactions: IceBearApproves

potatohead

May 13, 2017
Is ther eany content with mom im playing it and all i get is this disgusting aunt with male hair, seriously aunt is like the worst model i ever saw in these games, what was he thinking with feminazi haircut.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
didn't see anyone else with this issue- 0.3 ends with Rosa drinking "milk" right? when i load a save in 0.4, i still get the "all for this version" screen right after Rosa's visit- i do notice that the starting screen still says 0.3 but the file size is bigger and DL'd from the 0.4 link here. Any thoughts?

edit- started a new game and it ends at the same spot

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Pretty good to start. The woman are attractive and I think I have a new "aunt" to place in my top 5. One thing though, the MC's schlong man! It is Dreams of Desire x2, and the MC in that one was ridiculous. As a rule of thumb if you are going to have cartoonish dicks in a realistic looking game the women's anatomy should also be cartoonish in proportions. Otherwise it detracts and distracts from your story.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes