Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
Any news about the new version, guys?
If as the dev said before that every update takes about 5-6,
then the new one should be out early august, yes?

and please @stiglet , start a discord channel to keep us updated, pretty please?!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Since you seem so interested in where the dev is, here is some info for your amusement. You can find his Patreon link on page 1 of this thread, so pop over and give him some support!

Home straight
Patrons only
Jul 30 at 6:20pm
Hi guys,
I'm moving my focus now from doing more renders to the coding and getting then next version done asap. I really don't want to keep you all waiting for much longer.

Thank you all

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Those renders look very nice indeed.

Good work. Looking forward to the next update. Does anyone know when it’s arriving?

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Great Story, I Guess I'm like Everyone Else and Am in Love with the Mother. She's Freaking Hot and I Can't Wait for the Next Update. Great Work – I Sure Wish I Had Your Talent.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
...the heck? This was in my bookmarks as 'Completed', now I find it at 0.3? Weird; well, back to keeping an eye on it for future enjoyment

Reactions: GURU666

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
...the heck? This was in my bookmarks as 'Completed', now I find it at 0.3? Weird; well, back to keeping an eye on it for future enjoyment
That's because it was "completed", the first version of The Visit was a test... the dev was practicing and his idea was to make another game, that's why you can fuck your aunt so easily instead of grinding for hours, but the test was so good that now is the official game.

Great Story, I Guess I'm like Everyone Else and Am in Love with the Mother. She's Freaking Hot and I Can't Wait for the Next Update. Great Work – I Sure Wish I Had Your Talent.
I like the mom since the first update when she wasn't even considered "fuckeable" because it was all about the aunt... I really can't wait for the first scenes with her but I hope they doesn't feel rushed... I don't want to fuck her so easily, I want to seduce her.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
That's because it was "completed", the first version of The Visit was a test... the dev was practicing and his idea was to make another game, that's why you can fuck your aunt so easily instead of grinding for hours, but the test was so good that now is the official game.

I like the mom since the first update when she wasn't even considered "fuckeable" because it was all about the aunt... I really can't wait for the first scenes with her but I hope they doesn't feel rushed... I don't want to fuck her so easily, I want to seduce her.
i think MC Mom Looks like a cold iceberg, But her heart is a hot volcano

If MC teased her, she would not be able to refuse:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

...hrrm, I probably shouldn't have deleted it then; ah well

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes