blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I would like to see more of all them tbh can’t wait for a update hopefully it’s soon waiting on DOD :'(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A fix was created for the bug when the MC makes up a story for how he met Haley. Unfortunately, that fix negates the incest patch, since both remedies create a new script file. Is there a way to combine the two, so that the bug is corrected and the incest line is preserved?

aocheese

Jan 9, 2018
Great pacing so far. I too got the error with making up a story of how they met. Playing through without the incest patch as of now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would not have a problem if the girlfriend fell into the pool and was unable to survive without help...but, sadly, MC and Aunt were back inside screwing their brains out.

Reactions: Orlox and JohnJG

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Said it before and I'll say it again: the girlfriend model is not good for that particular character. That face simply belongs on an older woman. She looks the same age, if not older, than the aunt in that picture to me.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Love the game! The cumshots are huuuuuge and look so fucking good!! Keep it up my dude!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I found the pacing of The Visit to be extremely good and the relationships are pretty exciting. The quality of graphics are some of the best that I've seen here. Good job.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
very impressed with this game. good amount of content, and Nikki's body is insane. She's really rocking that short hair too. Animations are superb. Looking forward to future updates.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Did someone say they were looking for news? Well, us patrons got some (you should become one, too!):

posted

Just want to keep you guys informed. I've got one more scene i want to pose and render for 0.3 and a few renders that need tweaking. Hopefully it should take no longer then a few days.

I think there was a request or two for an android version. I'll give it a go and see what happens but no promises that it will work.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think that this game has some good promise. Not a big fan of the short hair on Nikki...but that is just me. Also, Haley, in my opinion, is just a distraction. The mom and aunt will be the focus moving forward.

Overall, a pretty straight forward game with only 3 decisions to make that really didnt have a major affect either way.

Looking forward to the next version.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes