Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I like the girlfriend for her sexy, natural look, but it's not a preference that outweighs the other chars. Each has different qualities all their own that makes them hot in their own way.

Reactions: manlee

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The girlfriend seems to be a throw away character. Something there to side track us while something else takes place that will surprise us

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@stiglet , I want to thank you. The game is not very big yet, but I enjoyed every minute playing the new version.

Sep 1, 2017
The hair of the aunt is one of her best features especially since most devs use the same 10 hairstyles over and over again. (especially the wavy one which covers the right eye seems to freaking everywhere)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I know...I mean, how about the left eye for a change...

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I liked the first version although I wasn't that much into the aunt. However I liked how the mom was portrayed: Businesswoman, normal person, not cold but not too affectionate either. She looked good without trying to be or appear sexy. That's what kinda turned me on so I was looking forward to this version and I was not disappointed.

The girlfriend is just the right choice. She seems like the kind of girl MC would bring home the first time. Looking good but not too good and there is some chemistry between her and MC but not too much. You just know this is not gonna be his future wife but it's not rubbed in your face. That's actually good storytelling. And since MC is not too attached to her he can be somewhat open to the other women.

Anyway, please keep it slow with mom. Just like you did before. Loved that casual talking scene on the sofa. That cliffhanger scene with drunk mom is hot but it feels like it's a bit too rushed. Ah, what the heck, I trust you. This is your game and you know what to do with your characters.

PS: Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that MC reveals his face after a while? Usually in those games you either see the face from the very beginning or not at all.

D

Deleted member 9433

Damn this game is some fine work. V 0.2 (~12 Weeks of Work) and there are so many good xxx scenes without feeling stupid playing it. Hope you keep up the good work there.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes