mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't read this board at all,so please someone tell me that the dev caught hell for the MCs trash bench press form!!! :p Might have to get BroScience on this game. J/K. Just starting the game, hope to have another dev to support!

Reactions: dE_VoYd

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Kinda disappointed that even with the patch, the taboo part of this game gets swept under the rug.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
At this point all I want is a Nikki ending. That's all. The other girls are okay but I've always said Nikki is by far the best. I really hope there's an ending just for her.
We probably have several endings.. Haley, Nikki and Karen.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hi folks!! Karen's new exercise outfit is here!! and WOooWWW :love: :love: :love:

Hi guys. I hope you are all still well.

The poll I had up for Karen's exercise outfit is now closed. I've opened up the post to all patrons now, so if you like you can check out what the options were. The winner is what you see Karen wearing above.

I guess I have good and bad news. The retailer I bought my RTX 2080ti from confirmed the card is faulty which is good I guess. However they have now sent it to the manufacturer for repair. They say this can take up to 28 days. This is bad.

If I have to wait 28 days it's going to hurt progress or quality so I've decided to invest in another card. It should arrive tomorrow. I hoped to avoid buying another card as I don't think I quite need it yet. I don't wish to delay the game though and
I'll still be able to make use of it anyway.

This week Dr. Williams puts down her scalpel and picks up a wrench. She likes big tools after all.

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks you all as always. Take care.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Hi folks!! Karen's new exercise outfit is here!! and WOooWWW :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 327463

Hi guys. I hope you are all still well.

The poll I had up for Karen's exercise outfit is now closed. I've opened up the post to all patrons now, so if you like you can check out what the options were. The winner is what you see Karen wearing above.

I guess I have good and bad news. The retailer I bought my RTX 2080ti from confirmed the card is faulty which is good I guess. However they have now sent it to the manufacturer for repair. They say this can take up to 28 days. This is bad.

If I have to wait 28 days it's going to hurt progress or quality so I've decided to invest in another card. It should arrive tomorrow. I hoped to avoid buying another card as I don't think I quite need it yet. I don't wish to delay the game though and
I'll still be able to make use of it anyway.

This week Dr. Williams puts down her scalpel and picks up a wrench. She likes big tools after all.

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks you all as always. Take care.
Doctor, I'm afraid I've got a bad case of the gotta see 'ems.

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and HHUUKK

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Yes, I have recovered from the news... (they were very hard days) But we still have a couple of months to enjoy this wonderful game and if we have a bit of luck until the end of the year.

After another game will come.. that surely will also be incredible. I personally would like a spinn off about Juru or Nikki.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes