Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Sad news, certainly, after continuing for too long is never a good idea, it is better to finish cleanly than to continue indefinitely and dive into the abysses of mediocrity and ridicule.( like certains games)

Reactions: mpror and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sad news, certainly, after continuing for too long is never a good idea, it is better to finish cleanly than to continue indefinitely and dive into the abysses of mediocrity and ridicule.( like certains games)
As much as I love everything about this game, I have to agree with this. It is so hard to find a game that actually closes the story properly without the last part of the story getting boring or tedious. I think the only one that actually achieved that was ToML.

Reactions: mpror and Abîme
May 8, 2018

Hi guys, I trust you are all well.

The hope you all enjoyed the last update.

I thought I would talk about what I see happening in the future with The Visit.

The story will start coming to an end. I think maybe two or three more updates should do it. That might be good news or bad to you, but this story wasn't meant to go on forever.

In fact if you was here from the start you may know the story was never even meant to go past the prologue :)
So far the story was been very linear. Mainly because I simply can't produce enough content quickly enough to have lots of branching story lines and still keep them all moving forward.

My goal was to have you guys make choices along the way, and if any of you have looked into the code you may have noticed that the characters have scores which the choices increase and decrease. Then based on those scores you will get a different ending.

So that's the plan for The Visit. Afterwards? I would like to start another project. Maybe something more sandbox but that will require to up my coding game so we'll see.

For fun renders this week we have Rosa as Ciri from the Witcher series.

Fun fact. The model I use for Rosa is actually (Daz3d version of Ciri) reskinned and with different hair.

Thanks guys and take care as always.
Well, those are some rly sad news.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
The visit was really fun to play even when I don't like this decision thing that lead to different scenes I am more a fan of linear stuff where I can get all the juicy stuff in one run maybe you can consider my humble opinion for your future stuff so thanks for the good game and don't keep the visit going just because people want it because often game developers do it, and then they are only doing it half assed so the quality of the game drops extreme and the new project lose on quality too.

PS. I am really hoping for a harem end :love:.

D

Deleted member 1273790

Hi guys, I trust you are all well.

The hope you all enjoyed the last update.

I thought I would talk about what I see happening in the future with The Visit.

The story will start coming to an end. I think maybe two or three more updates should do it. That might be good news or bad to you, but this story wasn't meant to go on forever.

In fact if you was here from the start you may know the story was never even meant to go past the prologue :)
So far the story was been very linear. Mainly because I simply can't produce enough content quickly enough to have lots of branching story lines and still keep them all moving forward.

My goal was to have you guys make choices along the way, and if any of you have looked into the code you may have noticed that the characters have scores which the choices increase and decrease. Then based on those scores you will get a different ending.

So that's the plan for The Visit. Afterwards? I would like to start another project. Maybe something more sandbox but that will require to up my coding game so we'll see.
sad, I will miss karen :cry: :( one of the best MILFs I've ever played, I hope this continues until version 0.15 or 0.20, but that's impossible because he has a new project.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Man! I still remember when this game was just a demo, a test of the tech but people loved it so much that he made it a game... I remember one of my first post about certain character, pretty sure I was one of the first to talk about more "mommy love" lol

Nice short game, although I am more of moms... would be great if it end with a cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good luck in your next game, I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, I just expect some mommy love in your next game :p
It's awesome how Stiglet read our feedback and interacted with us, there are a lot of good moments like this one where Stiglet reveal the main characters.

It's clear that at some point his plans were affected, the fact that the game has become more linear is proof enough, but I think people didn't care too much about that because all the girls are very fuckeable and also most of us are very tired of games with so many routes that we need several walkthoughs and most of these game never end for that reason! so many characters...

Anyway I will really miss this game, let's hope the last 2/3 updates are awesome and we have some different endings... not many, all we need are four endings (Karen, Nikki, Hayley and harem) also let's hope his next game is as good as this one, more complex but not sandbox or with thousand of characters, something small like The Visit.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes