steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
excuse my ignorance but what does signatures mean? can someone explan pls :)
part of your profile you can edit is the signature that shows below where you post. Games, or their fans often photoshop the little images you see under some peoples' posts. They share the images, and sometimes the code for an embedded link to the game.

Reactions: fried

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
anyone figure out how many branching paths there are? I didnt really notice many. other than the bowling choice. anyone know how many different paths I should look out for in order to see all the different potential stories? this game is starting to feel like it needs a walkthrough in order to explore all the options

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
anyone figure out how many branching paths there are? I didnt really notice many. other than the bowling choice. anyone know how many different paths I should look out for in order to see all the different potential stories? this game is starting to feel like it needs a walkthrough in order to explore all the options
I don't know what you qualify as a branch but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be more i missed due to not playing multiple playthroughs but that's what I got so far.

Reactions: RentedWig

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i made a gallery mod for this game here
Dload, installed and - moment i tried to load one of my saves an error occurs.

Some saves show this error, some do not. I'm not 100% of the criteria at the moment, but it seems to me the saves giving errors are exactly the ones i frequently replayed from, to either explore multiple decisions in the game or just watch the sex scenes.

Also, while the gallery does appear, the thumbs are all greyscale and do not work at all (not even those of the intro/virgin/pre-college phase!) as if had played nothing of the game.
Anyone else having these issues? Anything i can do, beside overwriting them with a working one?

Edit: the skip option seems to be disabled. But in a more positive note, now the game shows points i may gain for lose with each of the ladies depending on my decisions (what was not the case previously). This is something i like, though having a place to see the totals (or some idea of what they can affect or not in gameplay) would be even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
anyone figure out how many branching paths there are?
★ If you fucked with the doctor in the hospital, then you can again, having gone to buy a present for the mother.
★ In the police station I don't remember that there is a maid or an officer / or both in turn.
★ Whom you choose as a partner for a game of bowling, with one and go to the cave on the beach.

I do not remember that there were other significant differences in the choice.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I don't know what you qualify as a branch but...

There may be more i missed due to not playing multiple playthroughs but that's what I got so far.
so by branching paths, I'm talking about events that will stick with the story and will ultimately change the story. for example, from what i've read from other posts, the person you choose to be on your team during the bowling event will also change who you take with you during the beach/cave scene.

right now there aren't any indicators as to if each of the 3 women have a point system, if they did, it'd be nice to know. and if certain events only happen if you have certain amount of points, then that I would consider to be a branch.

like right now, I dont think i've seen much effect on the whole magazine purchase, and if it did, it wasnt quite evident. I personally am not much of a fan of hidden stat points and having small events that have effects in a big way without us knowing of it. i'd be nice if there were some hints if these are the case. like if it was something that is a major impact to the story, one of the characters would mention about it in passing or if they didnt do something, then they would have a thought like "oh I wonder what would have happened if I did <event> different" but thats just my opinion.

but yea this is the type of branching paths I'm thinking of.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THE FANTASIES, BATMAN!!! This game it's a dream came true!!
An aunt who is a Sexual Goddess, a curious Girlfriend anxious to explore new things, a Maid who is my submissive sexual slave, a voluptuous policewoman in love with my cock ... And Mom ... Sexy as hell and now, my lover. I just need to convince her to become the Favorite Woman in my Harem...
Thanks for that STIGLET... An awesome game.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017

All video clips from the prologue as well as cp2-cp8. Skipped cp1 cause they aren't designed in a similar fashion, more like the kind you blur to get cheap video-like effect. Guessing chapter 1 came before the prologue?

Reactions: KRaj and Outrider

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Oh come on Dev this bs girlfriend treated you like she gave 2 fks about you now after you fk the mom shes acting like a girlfriend I have not been able to make a choice but ever since the girlfriend was cheating on you with aunt I didnt want nothing to do with her but dev gives no option to get rid of her or tell her she can get with aunt for all I care if aunt was an uncle then it would feel like cheating but cause its a women its not she was deliberately going behind your back until you caught her

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
A bit small update... but overall good, Rosa is now my favorite character (Mommy Karen is still the hotter imo) somehow I think the maid will be the key for the harem ending.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Rosa for the win! She's still my favorite and solidified her place in my pervy heart even deeper with this installment.

It's really not my game (yet, waiting to see if it grows on me), but I do appreciate the obvious attention to visual quality: compared to many peer games, the quality is consistently great - especially in light of relatively short cycle times between releases.

The following is relevant if you installed the non-Dev-condoned incest patch:

I still find nothing much to dislike about Haley and am further skeeved by the mother! I just feel the latter is a ticking time bomb for some reason and it goes back to what we heard early on about the MC's strict upbringing under her, then how that translates to how she's acting towards him now. I tried imaging the MC as a daughter and mom as a father character and it felt the same, so my reaction isn't based on gender stereotypes or biases, hopefully.

It seems that the MC is realizing he really loves his mother in some fashion, but I keep reading into his thoughts that this could also be influenced by an inherent power imbalance from their obvious history, with her tapping into his boyhood fantasy. Plus, that temper tantrum by the MC after losing at volleyball says "emotionally immature and/or confused" to me. If the Dev starts to show that the MC is more conflicted than he is currently letting on, I feel this game could be a LOT more interesting to play.

I guess the MC wasn't too concerned about "no sex with anyone else but mom" at the end of the game, he didn't even give a thought to it! It seemed disconnected from the rest of this installment's story progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes