halil123

May 23, 2017
you know you remind of the type of people...if the teacher forgets to collect the assignments due today...and she forgets..you just remind her....ahh those memories..still haunts me...thats why you didnt get to go class for next two days...because you were two busy with your two broken bones.. :whistle: :whistle: ;)

I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to convey or why you use random amount of dots after every sentence but have a good day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For Karen to accept a harem route, Nikki will have to persuade her. That is the threesome that needs to happen.

Karen is supposed to be clever - running a successful company - she observed the change in Nikki when Nikki came back to live with her after the first summer when the MC was there alone.
How long before she realises her sister loves him too.
That will be the dilemma which makes her share.
Haley is not family - she will not want to break Nikki's heart, so she will agree to share.
Then it is a short step for Nikki to persuade her to be even more 'accomodating' with Haley, her shop owner friend, and maybe the doctor, and then the maid will also be brought in to the mix.

They'll need a bigger bed.
So I can dream can't I.
:whistle:
I have gone into a lot of games and told people a harem won't work and probably won't happen.

This is one of a few games where a harem makes sense and could work.

As far as anyone outside of the house needs to know he's living there with his girlfriend, they don't need to know about his mother and aunt.

To be honest, I think a harem makes more sense than picking one girl.

Imagine the family problems if you chose the aunt or the mother, sisters falling out there.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Have downloaded but every time I try and run the game I keep getting an error saying that a uncaught exception occurred? Any ideas
If you patched a previous version, you probably need to patch this version too. I had that error until I realized I didn't patch after the previous version.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Huh?

Also, completely crazy for saying Nikki kills boners. :)
Being called crazy by someone with a Klaus Kinski avatar?... Just kidding, love the guy. :D

I know it sounds strange in comparison, but it's probably more the way Nikki acts and her scary face, not primarily her boobs that turn me off. Another face and I'd probably be fine. I just think the cop looks a lot hotter. I wish I could agree with you and many others but it's just a matter of personal taste. If I'd find Nikki hot, this would probably be my favorite game period.

I think we can agree to disagree and be happy that this game offers a LOT more options on female types than 99% of the games out there.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Again a nice update. I always loved the mom since the very first version (the standalone one without sound that is now the prologue.
WaitWhat.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: erikus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm cursed...second update in a row all my saves disappeared ...not a noob..know what i'm doing..this is the only ren'py game this has ever happened in...its like when i delete the previous and install fresh it somehow takes the roaming with it..i donno..but it happened last update also...methinks monster boobs put a jynx on me...

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i'm cursed...second update in a row all my saves disappeared ...not a noob..know what i'm doing..this is the only ren'py game this has ever happened in...its like when i delete the previous and install fresh it somehow takes the roaming with it..i donno..but it happened last update also...methinks monster boobs put a jynx on me...
did you actually check that the roaming folder is gone? I've had games that for some reason created a new one, leaving my saves in the original but not seeing them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did you actually check that the roaming folder is gone? I've had games that for some reason created a new one, leaving my saves in the original but not seeing them.
lol..ya..its gone..freaky AF..only this game..twice..i think the game knows i like lil boobies and is punishing me for not converting...

• Haha
Reactions: CaptMorgan76
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes