Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is only 1 choice whenever the option to bang someone comes up.

Only 1 choice we should all be making.

Only 1 choice that will lead the way to the ultimate ending.

That way is celibacy ... this is a good Christian site, you filthy bastards.

Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter what the other person do.
Of course it matters, he was the first to cheat ... with the same woman Haley has sex with ... and then you fuck both of them ... at the same time.

Consider this me pointing and laughing at you.

Hysterically.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

The only winning move is not to play?

halil123

May 23, 2017

Of course it matters, he was the first to cheat ... with the same woman Haley has sex with ... and then you fuck both of them ... at the same time.

Consider this me pointing and laughing at you.

Hysterically.

What's wrong with adding cheating tag? It is obviously cheating. If you say it doesn't count because Nikki is a girl, then lmao.

Reactions: Elohim888

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's wrong with adding cheating tag? It is obviously cheating. If you say it doesn't count because Nikki is a girl, then lmao.
Wut?

I said it doesn't count because the MC has his dick in anything with a hole.

Unless you are one of those dicks that thinks it's okay for the guy to do what he wants.

Although I will admit it is funny seeing fragile ego's shatter when their pixel girlfriend eats a bit of pussy.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
How can two pussys creating friction count as cheating?Most of the male doesnt even bother with that kind of action...well i wouldnt atleast..oh hell..i wouldnt mind if my current gf does some licking now or then..i may even creep outside from the corner..the fact a male dick can cause a girl to get pregnant even if your cumming outside or wearing condom the fact remains the chances of getting pregnant do stand(by mistake ofcourse)...in my opinion thats the main problem if your girl cheats on ya...Jam the Ham..they say.

halil123

May 23, 2017
How can two pussys creating friction count as cheating?Most of the male doesnt even bother with that kind of action...well i wouldnt atleast..oh hell..i wouldnt mind if my current gf does some licking now or then..i may even creep outside from the corner..the fact a male dick can cause a girl to get pregnant even if your cumming outside or wearing condom the fact remains the chances of getting pregnant do stand(by mistake ofcourse)...in my opinion thats the main problem if your girl cheats on ya...Jam the Ham..they say.

So it's not cheating unless man creampies a girl. solid logic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Change pussy with dick and read it again. Do you realize how cuck you sound?
Unless the MC is the one taking dick i'm the wrong gender for that hun.

Exactly. That's why there should be a cheating tag. There is an unavoidable cheating scene in the game.
There are, the MC cheats on his girlfriend constantly.

The game forced Haley to eat pussy. As a gateway to the threesome scene, not because she's cheating on you.
Who allowed filthy logic in here.

Here we only allow outrage that someone other than the man is getting laid.

Reactions: Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He does but that's not how cheating tag is used on this site. Otherwise every game would have it.

As you say, MC is cheating, Hayley is cheating. So why not have a cheating tag?
I wasn't arguing against the tag I argued against the reasoning.

Crying NTR because the girlfriend did the same thing the MC has done multiple times .... nah, not happening hun.

Hypocrite is the word there.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Crying NTR because the girlfriend did the same thing the MC has done multiple times .... nah, not happening hun.
I'm just saying tags are missing. I'm not bothered with that scene because 3some was great but it's still cheating.

I never said MC wasn't cheating so I don't see how I'm a hypocrite. Game forces mc and hayley to cheat, so it should have a cheating tag.

Reactions: christoprd

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No one did it with a bad intention, it was a "gift" from Nikki to MC. The whole point was for MC to catch them so he would join. She's not cheating on him, she's just too stupid to realize that she is being used by Nikki and MC.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm just saying tags are missing. I'm not bothered with that scene because 3some was great but it's still cheating.

I never said MC wasn't cheating so I don't see how I'm a hypocrite. Game forces mc and hayley to cheat, so it should have a cheating tag.
you know you remind of the type of people...if the teacher forgets to collect the assignments due today.....you just remind her....ahh those memories..still haunts me...thats why you didnt get to go class for next two days...because you were two busy with your two broken bones.. :whistle: :whistle: ;)

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
For Karen to accept a harem route, Nikki will have to persuade her. That is the threesome that needs to happen.

Karen is supposed to be clever - running a successful company - she observed the change in Nikki when Nikki came back to live with her after the first summer when the MC was there alone.
How long before she realises her sister loves him too.
That will be the dilemma which makes her share.
Haley is not family - she will not want to break Nikki's heart, so she will agree to share.
Then it is a short step for Nikki to persuade her to be even more 'accomodating' with Haley, her shop owner friend, and maybe the doctor, and then the maid will also be brought in to the mix.

They'll need a bigger bed.
So I can dream can't I.
:whistle:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes