HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Which choices are to make to see the different cave scenes?
It all depends on your choice the day the bowling. If you choose Karen, scene with Karen in the cave. If you choose Nikk the day of the bowling scene with her in the cave and the same for Haley

Enjoy !!!

Reactions: placebox30

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didnt like the last scene. I thought we was going to fuck Rosa in the pussy nope, we get cock blocked to fuck another pussy. I wouldn't mind if they switch but nope. I'm literally shocked we fucked the mom before Rosa to be honest and no I'm not counting anal.

I even redid the police scene thinking I would get Rosa but nope.

James Lock2

Jan 31, 2019
I keep getting this error "lib\windows-i686\TheVisit.exe is missing?" also I couldn't extract the last image in the cp5 folder in images.
What can I do?
I've tried making that folder and putting TheVisit.exe in there but it doesn't work..

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I keep getting this error "lib\windows-i686\TheVisit.exe is missing?" also I couldn't extract the last image in the cp5 folder in images.
What can I do?
I've tried making that folder and putting TheVisit.exe in there but it doesn't work..
Your antivirus is probably deleting or quarantining the file. You'll need to shut it off or whitelist the game

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What can I do?
The issue might be with your unpacking program being to old so try to get a newer version and see if you still getting the mmissing file problem. If not than you might be good. :unsure::)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Incest patch in the OP will not work with the new version. If you aren't seeing new content, you're using the old patch. Unofficial 0.9 incest patch is in the post linked below. Read the instructions. If you're getting a game error, then you might have to go back to an earlier save.

No Android patch right now. Sorry, I don't know shit about coding for Android. You'll have to wait for someone else to provide it.

To new people: there is a search box on the top right of every page. Learn how to use it. It will get you answers faster than posting and waiting for someone to answer you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-9-stiglet.10361/post-1974916

Reactions: Cgt35 and Tenenbaum

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I had to go back a few saves and load the one where I picked Haley for bowling as she has the hottest cave scene. Nikki's didn't do much for me, that was just a little bit over the top. As for the second scene I could do without Rosa, but seeing Officer Júrŭ again was definitely a big plus. Mommy dearest is still a bit too clingy for me, and I'm wondering how the dev will resolve that situation.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I love the models and scenes but main character being a goddamn fucking retard ruins it for me.

Also why does this not have cuckold, ntr or even cheating tag? Our gf is fucking someone else behind our back, surely that cannot be cheating!

Last edited:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So far the choices been linear. Any major choices I should know in my first play through?
choices between nikki, haley and karen matter most story wise, should probably just stick with who you like the most. spoiler below contains ...spoilers regarding two specific choices..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far the choices been linear. Any major choices I should know in my first play through?
There aren't any major story altering decisions apart from when you pick between the 3 main ones.

I don't know how story altering it will be in future but if other games are anything to go by the one you pick the most will be the end girl.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Who does she fuck that warrants an NTR tag.

I swear if you say Nikki after the MC's been fucking her, Nikki, the maid, the cop and his mother i'm going to point and laugh hysterically at you.
Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter what the other person do.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes