ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
agree..i'll dump em all to run off with Rosa..she is muy caliente ..ticks all my boxes...small boobies firm tushy glasses dark long hair sub...

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Why can't I get the Auntie time in cave in the game, or it is fan made art.....
It all depends on your choice the day the bowling. If you choose Karen, scene with Karen in the cave. If you choose Nikk the day of the bowling scene with her in the cave and the same for Haley

Enjoy !!!

Reactions: Mormont

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
If I weren't so lazy, I would spend time to make a whole new 'Store' render for games to use, just so its not the same store in all the games, lol (I'd also have to learn how to render first, which is where the lazy part comes in, lol)

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Save from right before Bowling night decision, if anyone is interested (this is how you drive the cave scene).

--Zen

Reactions: Zelai

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
To the people asking about the cave scene, if you haven't got it you need to get the updated cest patch.

Also I really love how hefty the officer is.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Damn, this game is amazing. I love the maid. It handles the incest excellently. I would love to see the cop return, keep her character model exactly the same, don't want to lose any of those delicious curves.
Just got to the wallet hijinks sequence. Already loved Rosa, loving officer Juru too. I ask myself why one cannot have both scenes. Way they are set up i don't really see why the deal with the cop couldn't happen anyway after "punishing" Rosa.

Reactions: User_1379352

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Considering all the times we've cum in these girls, if 1.0 is the end, there better be an option for some pregnancy content >.< Well, more I hope so than there better be.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I think we all think that the plot is getting more and more interesting and I do not know how many updates we will have until the MC has to return to the University. But I'm sure Stig will surprise us for good with some unexpected twist.

Reactions: Raven Hex
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes