fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's clear that at some point his plans were affected, the fact that the game has become more linear is proof enough, but I think people didn't care too much about that because all the girls are very fuckeable and also most of us are very tired of games with so many routes that we need several walkthoughs and most of these game never end for that reason! so many characters...
Honestly, I feel the game was always linear and the characters rather two-dimensional, personality-wise. Part of the reason I warmed to Hayley is that she actually shows a bit more differential to her personality traits at times (not often, but compared to the others).

I've found the game technically well done (except for the massive walleye shots) but honestly quite boring. The maid is most fun in my eyes, but she's sort of that random sweet thing you enjoy only once in awhile and she's not really moving the story at all.

Still, I admire his consistent output and the nice look of the game (needs to work on his skin texturing a bit, something a lot of other Devs could do, too), so hope he does move towards something more expansive once this positive effort is behind him.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Wow like the little dummy I am did not think about choices having repercussions update to update. Thank you
pretty sure you can modify your save file to get who you want. open your save prior to the event in a save editor, find a variable related to bowling, change the corresponding value from 0 to 1 for who you want and 1 to 0 on who you don't want.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
What!!? don't tell me you still didn't support stiglet in patreon? What are you waiting for? While another dev abandoned their game like milfy city(stop update from Jan 2019 until now) but stiglet never disappointed us. Therefore we should support him it deserved that him do for us.

Reactions: HHUUKK

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
New Preview of Stig!!!

Hi guys.
I hope you are all well, things are going well enough here.

I forgot the mention in my post last week the status of my RTX 2080 ti. I took the card out and put it in my other system and it still had problems, it seems certain it's the card that's at fault.

I put in the RMA request and then spoke to their guys on the phone. They agreed and it's now been sent back to them. They will test it themselves but there has been no update yet. I was told the turn around time after they confirm it's faulty to repair/replace is about a week but I'm sceptical.

So far i've managed without it but I've not started on any animations yet. I'm gonna just wait and see for now and then look at my options if looks like it's going to cause delays.

Other than that you may have noticed Karen's new dress in last weeks preview pic. You wouldn't have seen this, or maybe it's just my eyes, but it's makes her boobs look much bigger. I checked the morphs and nothing seems to have changed so I don't know why. Optical illusion?

Anyway, speaking of Karen and keeping with the cosplay theme...

I hope you enjoy and that's all form me.
Thank you all as always and take care.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What!!? don't tell me you still didn't support stiglet in patreon? What are you waiting for? While another dev abandoned their game like milfy city(stop update from Jan 2019 until now) but stiglet never disappointed us. Therefore we should support him it deserved that him do for us.
Milfy City is not abandoned, it was delayed due to Dev burnout and subsequent official time off. He's since announced resumption of the game and a new graphics card purchase to help things out a bit.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes